Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to that Rudolph video, Fruitbat, that was adorable!! :lol: And the lines for all the Christmas characters were perfect matches! Loved seeing Hermie/Danny brushing up on his crime solving skills with the "dummies" book, :p

*laughs* That video is great! The elf thing actually kinda looks like Danny. And Mac of course would be Rudolph.:lol:

I love the video!!!:bolian: hahhah Mac was sooo cute as Rudolph! :lol::lol::lol:
And they go case solved...nice! :beer:

I have to say, that video is the funniest thing I have watched in ages Mac was adorable as the reindeer :lol:

I hope i'm doing this right, but i managed to make a screencap of Mac in the pool from My Name Is Mac Taylor.

wetmac3.jpg

Wooooh! Nice going, Wolfsong! Thanks for putting that up! He is a wee bit pale but I'd hit that :devil:

*hangs her head in shame for still not watching the whole ep*

Thanks for the wet n' sexy screencap, Wolfsong!! :thumbsup:
And Ranma, it's pretty cold and wintery where I am, so I'm pale this time of year, too... so I'd defintely hit that! ;) (Although I've never been as pale as Gary, I have more of a "Gypsy Coloring" going on, and Gary is most definitely looking pretty Irish! :lol: )

*faints with happiness*
He does look pale, but that doesn't bother me. He still looks hot:drool:. And he's WET:devil::devil:

Thanks for the pic, Wolfsong.:) It is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and makes me think :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: gutter thoughts. Gary/Mac is kind of pale, but I agree with everyone else here - I'd hit that too. Pale, he may be, but that's some hot body for a 53 year old.:drool::drool::drool: I still can't believe they gave us wet Mac again, and not jsut wet Mac, but wet, almost nekkid Mac.:drool: I do love the little aspect they added to Mac's character by showing him going swimming. It fits with him being a Marine (I believe they have a Swim Week during basic training, and have to be good swimmers.) Also, just like when we saw Mac playing bass in Stuck on You and Time's Up, it shows he has a life and hobbies outside the lab.:bolian: And we get to see him wet and almost nekkid, of course:devil:

Last edited:
great pic wolfsong :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

and yes he is a little pale but it winther and he looks great anyway

i think it is great that they show some of his life outside of work

:guffaw: on the video! Was this a real promo from CBS? Or did someone just post it as a joke on YouTube? VERY well done! :thumbsup:

"faints with smile & happiness"

Thanks for pic WolfsongDecksTheHalls!

I have some vicked thoughts here too...:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Yep he's a bit pale but on the other hand in my coutry that's normal. We all are in here pretty pale...I guess not enough sun in here:alienblush:...Cold and dark plus s.n.o.w! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep I'd hit that too cause you do also! :D

I say also that he definitely doesn't look 53 years old at all!!!;) I'd say he's ten years younger at least!:cool: Only his eyes shows his real age... a bit...:shifty: But that doesn't matter the point is that seeing this pic really made my day and know I'm gona go running cause it's getting hot in here! :hugegrin:

Sam, I love your banner - 'She looked back - Nice' - it's such a cute Mac moment. I agree Gary looks a lot younger than he is, and that you can see his age around his eyes, but only a bit. I would definitely think he was only in his late 40s if I didn't know he was 53.

Christmas is coming...I wish I could have Mac for Christmas. He wouldn't even need clothes, just Mac on his own would be fine....:devil::drool::devil::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back