Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Wow, that's a long ass song.

I'm listning to "Catch the Wind" by Donovan. This part reminds me of Nick/Sofia:

When rain has hung the leaves with tears
I want you near, to kill my fears
To help me to leave all my blues behind

I made a banner with the song, but I'm not liking the colors.

I thought I had a perfect Nick/Sofia song (and I've been obsessing over this song for days now), but I'm not really sure if it's for them or not. I'm still keeping my ears open for possible Sonic theme song. -grins-

He'd stare at those whip and chains like a kid in a candy store.

Aw, Nicky.

I think Sofia would look great holding a whip.

Ummmmmm... ya think? I don't. Don't you remember in that first Lady Heather eppy -- he was really weirded out by all that stuff and Cath was looking at him like he was a prude.

I'm keeping my rose-coloured glasses on and imagining Nicky as a bit of an old-fashioned romantic. Hey, it's my dream world. :p

Well, he did admit to Sara he's been with multiple partners in Cross-Jurisdiction. I don't see him as a freak per se, but not that big a prude, either. Probably a happy medium.

I think Sofia would be less into it then him.

Yeah, that episode bummed me out. I kept trying to find ways to make what he said mean something different but I couldn't get around it. :p Oh well!

Hmm...pretty interesting thoughts. I don't think Nick's into the whole BDSM, but c'mon, that charming boy-next-door squeaky-clean image of his must hide something wild and adventurous...something he's reserved for that special someone to share and enjoy with... *cough*Sofia!*cough* :D

Oh... that theory I can definitely buy. It's so much more romantic and wonderful if the passion is preserved for the right person, in the right context, at the right time!

*kicks herself back into the real world where piles of work await* :p

You know, it could go either way with cops. Some of them need some sort of release when they come home, and they do all that stuff, but some of them are so disturbed by the horrible images they see during the day that when they go home they just want a sweet, nice, romantic night.

i bet Sofia just goes home to Nick and cuddles with him, But that doesn't mean she doesn't have a wild side......

-giggles- And vice-versa for Nick. When he wants a good back rub, he awaits Sofia's eager touch to soothe the stress away.

Ya never know what some oil and scented candles could do...

Yeah, Nick looks like a cuddler. I be the calls Sofia at odd times during the day to get his fix of Sofie Cuddles.

Nick: My throat bothers me. I need a Sofie Cuddle.
Sofia: I just gave you one.
Nick: But it huuuuuuuurts. I need another one. Pleeeeeease?
Sofia: No. Finish the one I just gave you and then maybe we'll talk.

Yeah, Nick looks like a cuddler. I be the calls Sofia at odd times during the day to get his fix of Sofie Cuddles.

Nick: My throat bothers me. I need a Sofie Cuddle.
Sofia: I just gave you one.
Nick: But it huuuuuuuurts. I need another one. Pleeeeeease?
Sofia: No. Finish the one I just gave you and then maybe we'll talk.

:lol: awww poor Nicky... he lives for cuddling with Sofia....

Of course Sofia will give him a hard time, but we all know she'll make it worth both their while in the end... ;) ;) hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back