How Much is Gas Where you Live?

I did see it as low as $1.67. My gas light came on and to fill it up was $23.00! I drive an Escape.

Gas station near my house just went to $1.99 a gallon. I didn't even expect it go go less than $3.00 in my lifetime and now it went below $2.00. Hallelujah!

I filled up in Indianapolis this weekend for $1.64. They're practically giving it away! :lol:

Well I am still shocked to see it drop. Today I saw it for $1.58. Let's hope it stays this low!

Gas station near my house just went to $1.99 a gallon. I didn't even expect it go go less than $3.00 in my lifetime and now it went below $2.00. Hallelujah!

If you come up to my neck of the woods you can get gas for $1.72 :)
Ha ha ha. Drive 85 miles each way to save 27 cents per gallon. If Jack Benny was still alive, he might do that. At least I spent over $100 this month at Krogers so I will save 10 cents per gallon on my next fill up.

Unleaded 95 in Denmark is around $1,46 pr. liter, which is 3,48 gallon. So we pay $5 for a gallon, so stop whining ;)

92.9 pence a litre here in the U.K. Though depending where you go it's as low as 89.9 pence, something we haven't seen since last year.

About 2 miles from me its 1.76 (rounded off), but about 10 miles give or take its 1.56 a gallon. Go figure lol.

Hi it is sooooo nice to finally fill the tank and it doesn't bankrupt you :). $1.69 here, not bad, not bad at all.

If you come up to my neck of the woods you can get gas for $1.72 :)
Ha ha ha. Drive 85 miles each way to save 27 cents per gallon. If Jack Benny was still alive, he might do that. At least I spent over $100 this month at Krogers so I will save 10 cents per gallon on my next fill up.

I know some people who would drive that far to "save" money.
Actually, everyone around here drives across the river to Belpre, OH because gas is usually about 5 cents cheaper over there.

I am starting to love the down spiral of the economy! The gas price! I can fianlly afford it to drive my car! wiiiiii!

It's down to 1,19 euro for a litre!

1,459$ a litre :D (1,149€ .. few cents more and I can stop by at the gas station to fill up :D I'm just waiting how long that takes, lol)

Back