Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm really bummed about that and it doesn't even affected me. I was so hoping for this step towards equality. Whether you agree with it or not, everyone should have the same rights and for that reason, though I grew up in the conservative, Republican South, I'm all for gay rights. The direction this country has taken is so wrong.

I haven't really followed it, but it's a bit of a bummer I guess.

I'd like to hear Jorja's thoughts, seeing as she wore that badge against it (I think there was a pic somewhere?)

Last edited:
I'm thrilled that Jorja voted for our new president Barack Obama, a new direction for America..YES WE CAN and and how she voted on any propositions is her business, and there is an ELECTIONS thread over on the Miscellaneous thread if one wants to elaborate furthur on the voting process. I'm more interested in how they play out her character Sara on CSI, she is returning;)to be with the man of her dreams, it's not over till it's over~

Last edited:
I liked last night's episode. I'm glad she finally left Grissom. She needs someone more emotionally available. Their whole relationship was her waiting for him to make a decision. She deserves better and she's happier now. :)

Excuse me, the prop 8 conversation had to do with Jorja, seeing as she was OPENLY AGAINST it. We just said we'd like to know her thoughts on it. That doesn't need to be in another thread if Jorja is included.

Anyway, I really like last nights episode, it's nice to know what Sara is actually doing, as opposed to just saying, "she's off somewhere" at least now we know she's on an ocean adventure. And I always like it when they have cases that don't get solved, it's more realistic.

sorry if this is odd topic but i just need some clearing up....

a friend of mine thinks he heard that Sara said in on ep to Grissom that she was gay. now i don't remember this at all and don't think she ever did but just to get my friend to stop talking about i just need some clarity from others.

thanks a bunch

On Jorja being openly against or for this prop.8 cite your source I never saw or heard her say anything, anywhere, so if someone posts something bold, and there is no source to back it up then it's speculation or someone's opinion:)and MakesTracksCowboy were not supposed to talk about the celebrities private life, or give insinuating what if's, and and once again it's really none of our business~and on CSI, Sara never said anything like that to Grissom, so tell your friend NOT!

for god's sake DW, read previous posts properly before you bust out a reply and jump down people's throats. MakesTracksCowboy did not ask about Jorja, or comment on her personal life, he asked about SARA. And I had stated, that my SOURCE came from Jorja being photographed wearing a NO ON PROP 8 BADGE. She wouldn't wear it in public if she didn't want people to know she was against it. Here's the damn photo.
at the DNC with a fan.

Just because you don't want to acknowledge Jorja's support of gay rights doesn't mean you can address everything you don't like as being "speculation". She was openly against it; that's fact, not opinion. We can only judge what we know and she's very supportive of gay rights from everything I've seen and read. I admire that. Standing up for a cause; having a voice. I'm sick of any time anyone says anything that doesn't fit into the GSR bubble or your fantasy Jorja, you brush it off. She's been very openly in support of gay rights over the years. Accept it. This is a Jorja thread and we have every right to discuss something she was obviously in support of.

Last edited:
Moving on and ignoring last post, I wonder how she'll return on her final exit or maybe she'll be in two more, that would be so great;)and her hair is still short so mabye it'll be longer next time, Billy will be in 5 more so we'll get to see if and how many she'll be in. Then the entry of our new guy Laurence Fishburne, and wonder if they'll cross paths, him and Sara that is? interesting and always 'what's next':cool:

Enough already. Please do not tell me who started it first I can read the posts, and this isn't about who started it, but rather that the arguing is finished, please.

The picture provided proves that she has publically acknowledged her support in prop 8, and that can be discussed here, if anyone wants to discuss prop 8 in general that can be done in the MISC forum. It has been made clear by T'Bonz that anything pertaining to Jorja's or any other actors/actress's private life is that private unless they have made it public (ie interviews, etc) so anything further then her support in gay rights unless supported by public acknowledgment is off limits. This however does not pertain to questions regarding the "Character" that she plays.

Unless you are new you know these rules already, and if you are new then you have been made aware for future knowledge. Lets move back on topic. Thank you.

On a different note...
Did any one notice the email source of the video from Sara in "Leave Out All the Rest" episode?

I think it said SS SeaShepherd.org. I googled it and there is an actual conservationist oganization named The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and they have cruises/missions to the Galapagos and many other places.

I wonder who came up with this idea as part of the plot? I know Jorja is a conservationsist, just as Sara is portrayed.

I think it is cool that the actors have some influence on the characters and storylines, if that is the case.

HoneyBee

well in the last episode that she appeared in, she suggested going to the Galapagos Islands, so this was probably their way of showing Sara finally doing the things she wanted.

Ok. I haven't seen the last ep yet, but I like the fact they sound as though they are having Sara fulfil her dreams/doing doing the thing she always wanted to do. That's great. I liked in For Warrick how they showed she had changed somewhat since she left Vegas, her conversation with Greg about making the bed etc. I liked that, the fact that she seems to have relaxed a little (i haven't watched 9x02 yet that's just my thoughts on what i've heard and 901)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back