Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone notice that Carmine/Danny had on a pair of Converses 2 eps in a row? i was drooling he looks so hot in wearing the sneakers.

the open jacket with the button down in SLS with the Cons was glorious on him, i was going nuts haha.

thanks for the link to the pics, Carmine is a very sexy man indeed :)

I really like the scene with Danny and Stella........his reactios were

interesting to watch.
The way poor Danny can never quite

comprehend the little (or big) cruelties people inflict upon each other is

perfectly conveyed by Carmine Giovinazzo. CSI FILES REVEW

vlcsnap-22331.png

vlcsnap-22242.png

Is it me or can this guy strike a pose ? :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, i'm pretty sure it's official - this man is waaaaaaay too hot for our own good!! i'm sure i'm not the only one that turns into a big pile o' mush looking through these pics - god the man is sexy!!

^^Agreed, complete mush when I look at pics of him. And then when you add the NY accent...wow.

:angel:I think I just died and went to heaven! Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?? I wish he was in more movies so we could get some more Carmine goodness!

I've been flippin' through an old photo album - found a few goodies you

guys might like..... And while you lookin'....Oops - I mean drooling :drool::drool::drool: over these pics you can sing to this tune:

Hey Baby - NoDoubt

All the boys say,

Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey

Girls Say, Girls Say,

Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey

Hey Baby Baby

Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey

Boys Say, Boys Say

Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey

All the boys get the girls in the back

CDG3.jpg

I'm the one they feed upon

Give a bit a star is born

And if you're hot enough you’ll get the pass

And you can tell your friends how you made it back

No matter what they say I’m still the same

Somehow everybody knows my name

And all the girls wanna get with the boys

And the boys really like it

HEY BABY !

CDG5.jpg

NOW ITS A PARTY!

Last edited:
^Guys, let's try not to get too spammish in here. Posting song lyrics or asking where everyone is isn't really on topic.

Maybe if we had some discussion going.... There really hasn't been much in the way of character development for Danny this season yet. I did like his disgust with Wolford, though, when he saw Wolford had ripped the medallion right off the dead man's throat. That's so Danny--he really does take things like that hard. I like how emotional he can be about how people treat each other.

I would love to see some family development for Danny. I want to know more about what happened with his brother and I guess more about his parents.

I was reading one of the CSI: NY novels, Four Walls, and it mentioned that several of his family was involved with the Tanglewood Boys. I would be curious to see if that is something the author just made up or if the writers would go that way with it too.

^Yeah, I'd love to meet Danny's parents at some point. I'm really curious about his dad, especially since Danny seems to have a bit of an issue with male authority figures. He really clashed with Mac in the show's first season, and has had issue with other higher ups like Gerard. Because of all of that, I'd be really curious to see what Danny's relationship with his father is like. Anyone have any guesses?

maybe... his dad was the kind of person who didnt open up to anyone and thats why danny doesnt either? so they both couldnt talk about anything, which possibly frustrated danny so much he had to push all the male figures in his life away?

just a theory

^Definitely a possibility. I doubt Danny's dad was the cuddly, warm and fuzzy type. I imagine Louie is much more like their dad than Danny is. Danny gets very emotional and does end up opening up to people after a point, at least sometimes. But then you have other times where he kind of goes off on his own and is stubborn about doing things his own way, like in "All in the Family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back