Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Thanks for the pics Alex :thumbsup:

Why am I surprised to see 3 people all toghether in the same place?

Did they give Delko's shirt to Ryan?:lol:
LOL,no Ryan's shirt just has vertical and horizontal stripes on it.(you can enlarge it)There are no flowers or butterflies.
Oh gosh I need an exorcist, I'm seeing flowers & butterflies everywhere:guffaw:

Anyway I agree DeaditeSlayer both Jacket & shirt look like of graph paper:lol:

As for Calleigh, I don't know I would like to see Calleigh being affected by Alexx's departure & Tara as her substitute, but, at the same time I think it would be repetitive.
It's time for Calleigh to be mean:guffaw:, but I'd prefer to see her mean w/ other people, I mean Tara is a very nice girl:)

Calleigh's face looks like "Be careful if you don't want my 9mm. bullet in your head":lol:.
I don't know but she looks mad at Tara, I still have the theory they're gonna have Calleigh mad at Tara because she replaced Alexx
:lol: You got that posted before I did. Glad I'm not the only one who sees that.
ups :p . Good to know I'm not the only one w/ this feeling.

*whew* Ryan doesn't look like a blind trip to the thrift store! But it's close... Ah well, no tie yay. But one thing I did notice...chest hair! AAAA! *runs to barf*

Eric's face in the 6th one made me laugh!

Calleigh's power suit...eeeuuuhhhh

*whew* Ryan doesn't look like a blind trip to the thrift store! But it's close... Ah well, no tie yay. But one thing I did notice...chest hair! AAAA! *runs to barf*

:lol: It's only a little bit of hair. A little bit is sexy. :)

It looks like more than the few strands I've seen before....like it's grown! AAA!

It looks like more than the few strands I've seen before....like it's grown! AAA!

:lol: I don't think it's grown, I just think he's showing more this time. :lol: I can still see some of his skin under the hair, so it doesn't bother me. Trust me, in comparrison to some guys on tv I've seen, his is not a lot of hair. :lol:

:lol: I don't think it's grown, I just think he's showing more this time. :lol: I can still see some of his skin under the hair, so it doesn't bother me. It's when a guy has so much and it's so thick that you can't even tell there's skin under there that bothers me. But, his doesn't appear to be that thick. So, it's all good to me. :D
I agree with you, i remember Flacks chest hear, it as no so bad.:lol: Ryan still sexy :drool:

:drool:Oh I love Jon's chest hair...it's not too thick and that's good. He's so sexy when he's showing off his chest. Yummy.

YEAH! Ryan with no tie and Eric in a T-shirt! WOOHOO! :p:p:lol::lol::bolian:

in the 6th one eric has funny shoes! :lol::lol::lol: :rommie:

HAHA As long as it's not a carpet....

oops! somehow I double posted! How can I delete this??

Last edited:

Gone Baby Gone - more promo pics

http://www.poptionary.com/2008/10/18/csi-miami-ep-07x09-power-trip-hq-promos/

H looks super awesome good!!!

Thanks for the pictures! Horatio looks great in the blue shirts. But then he always did. Calleigh looks pretty sharp in that episode. I like her jacket! Is it just me or is the new ME channeling Alexx in every picture?:rolleyes:

Alex, thanks for your pictures too! Eric looks great in that t-shirt, but what's up with Ryan and that damn green shirt. If he's going to wear a open necked shirt like that he should really try to not distract the women with such crappy colors!:p

Michaela Myers Alex[/b said:
, thanks for your pictures too! Eric looks great in that t-shirt, but what's up with Ryan and that damn green shirt. If he's going to wear a open necked shirt like that he should really try to not distract the women with such crappy colors!:p
Ryan looks great in green. It's drool worthy!:drool:

^^ lol, say drool worthy ten times fast!

Yep.

Ryan would be better in a t-shirt, but compared to last week this is a complete 180.

Michaela Myers Alex[/b said:
, thanks for your pictures too! Eric looks great in that t-shirt, but what's up with Ryan and that damn green shirt. If he's going to wear a open necked shirt like that he should really try to not distract the women with such crappy colors!:p
Ryan looks great in green. It's drool worthy!:drool:

Oh yes....very great in green. I mean the color really brings out his eyes.:)

Back