George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the Keppler-sodes he said he was an a$$ man, while he was playing with the butt implants Doc had just pulled out of a hooker

I can only think of his comment in Law of Gravity, about the butt implants JacqtheRipper.

Another of my favorite Nick lines is in Crows feet. Of course the "make a muscle Nicky" scene, but I love when Catherine compliments his guns and he comments "I'm not even flexing it yet either".
Hmmmm It appears I'm drawn to his sarcastic of the cuff comments. Go figure :p

I loved his little temper tantrum in Rashomana the way he ends it with "I'm tired and I kind of smell.." and storms off.

And then there's very touching line from Gum Drops when he smiles sadly and tells Sara, "I was rescued."

I can only think of his comment in Law of Gravity, about the butt implants JacqtheRipper.

Another of my favorite Nick lines is in Crows feet. Of course the "make a muscle Nicky" scene, but I love when Catherine compliments his guns and he comments "I'm not even flexing it yet either".
Hmmmm It appears I'm drawn to his sarcastic of the cuff comments. Go figure :p

And don't forget, "Nice purse, Super Dave"! :guffaw:

Also from Gum Drops, "I'm just trying to get through this one," when Sage asks why he doesn't believe in past lives. It's a "deep thoughts" moment for Nick, a veiled reference to his Grave Danger trauma.

And speaking of that ep, wasn't it Nick who used the word "copologist"? It was a funny line, but it always confused me b/c the CSIs are always saying they're NOT cops.

And thanks for the "butt implants" reminder! :D

JacqTheRipper copologist came from Grave Danger. Nick and Warrick were talking about Warrick's date with Tina. Nick did say the line though :)

Another good line was when Sara asked Nick whether he was 'lace or leather' I can't remember the whole answer but the upshot was Nick is a lace man :)

"We're not cops, we're mad scientists"

I can't remember the episode. It was after a car chase and Warrick was at gunpoint (or so Nick thought) by a suspect.

I loved the lines he had in that scene where he and Warrick were teasing Greg cause Greg was working DNA again and they were saying he was confused on where he belonged. I think another point in that ep, Nick told Greg he was gonna have to stop kissing up to Ecklie. :lol:

Oh our Nicky looked delicious as always last night. That white shirt :drool: I think he wore it last in Goodbye and Good Luck. Doesn't matter he looked good :) I loved that he got the last line before the intro. Doesn't happen often but maybe now that Grissom's leaving we'll get it more. Now was it me or my imagination but did his accent seem thicker last night? At one point in last week's show I was wondering where it was but it was there in force last night :)

I was excited to see George was first after Marg in the credits.

Nicky had some good lines last night. My favorite I don't think I can say because there's a bad word in there

I knew you'd like that white shirt Jacquie. My only complaint is -Did he have to wear the jacket that often? :shifty:

Can't say the case was all that interesting. I got kinda bored watching. I don't really remember it much. :alienblush:

I do hope we get some Nicky angst over Warrick being dead at some point. It sure didn't look like he was bothered by it at all last night.

Susan

blackflag what Ward Girl isn't going to like that shirt :) and Nick if you're needing the jacket for warmth I'll gladly keep you warm :devil:

I found the whole episode subdue. Everyone seemed to just be doing there job. I do hope over time we'll get to see Nick's reaction to Warrick's death.

Can't say the case was all that interesting. I got kinda bored watching. I don't really remember it much. :alienblush:

That's kind of how I felt about all three cases on the show last night. They were all bland and felt contrived and unrelated.

Nick was gorgeous as always, but there was so much potential for the hypnotist story line. So many different ways they could have played it, but they stuck to plain ol' plain ol'.

That's kind of how I felt about all three cases on the show last night. They were all bland and felt contrived and unrelated.

Nick was gorgeous as always, but there was so much potential for the hypnotist story line. So many different ways they could have played it, but they stuck to plain ol' plain ol'.

That is exactly what I thought. They could have slipped some kind of line with Nick and that hypnotist. I think it would've been great if maybe Nick started to look like he was being hypnotized when he was talking to the woman or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back