George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So before we slip to the second page :eek: I thought we should talk about George/Nick :)

So I noticed that George's beloved Dallas Cowboys lost on the weekend. They are now 4-2 on the year. His former University team won on the weekend. I wonder if he still follows the university teams in there various sports.

So I noticed that George's beloved Dallas Cowboys lost on the weekend. They are now 4-2 on the year. His former University team won on the weekend. I wonder if he still follows the university teams in there various sports.

As much as I love George, it's OK by me if the Cowboys lose :D. My ViQueens need all the help they can get!

But speaking of football, did we ever see any pics from the USC game?

Jacqui (with no e!), I never saw any pics of him from the game, so I guess not. :(

How about this for discussion? Favorite Nick lines? :) Two off the bat that I love are:

From Fallen Idols, "Then you tell ME what happened!"

From Drops Out, "This is not a compromise, Kellen."

I'll have to think on it, but I loved, from "The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp":

Warrick (when referring to an alibi which a suspect had said was named "some city in Texas"): ". . . whose name was Tucson . . ."

Nick: Ah, yes. Tucson, the capital of Texas.

I have so many favorite Nick quotes...Right now the one that sticks in my head is:
"Nothing says 'I'm guilty' like running from the cops, dumba$$!"

My all time favorite Nick quote is from the Good, the bad, and the Dominatrix
Warrick picks up the victims purse and says 'This things heavier than my kit. Ever get hit in the head with one of these?'
And Nick replies "No, gentlemen don't get hit in the head with those." I especially love the cavalier way he tosses his answer back at Warrick.

My all time favorite Nick quote is from the Good, the bad, and the Dominatrix
Warrick picks up the victims purse and says 'This things heavier than my kit. Ever get hit in the head with one of these?'
And Nick replies "No, gentlemen don't get hit in the head with those." I especially love the cavalier way he tosses his answer back at Warrick.

Oh Pattie! I was going to say that one too! :lol:

Lucky Strike about the bats..."They don't bite, do they?" and then "Let's not bother them. I'm serious." :lol:

ETA: And there you go with those avis again!! Nice! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, so many to chose from. I thought the line last week from For Warrick was good.

"Leave the gun, take the cannolli's."

Never met a man who couldn't quote a line from the Godfather.

I'm probably going to get this wrong but from Coming of Rage:

"And that's why it's illegal to discharge a weapon in a urban area, genius."

I can't remember the exact quote, but Nick and Sara were working a case and Sara said something like "How did they get inside?" and Nick came back with a smart ass answer like "It's called a door." :lol: Anyone remember the exact quote? I can't even remember the episode.

I'm probably going to get this wrong but from Coming of Rage:

"And that's why it's illegal to discharge a weapon in a urban area, genius."

Princess so glad you posted this because it's one of my favourite lines.

Another good Nick line is from Rashomama. Not quite sure if I've got this right but 'Jim, I need a ride' The look on Nick's face was priceless when he said this :guffaw:

Another good Nick line is from Rashomama. Not quite sure if I've got this right but 'Jim, I need a ride' The look on Nick's face was priceless when he said this :guffaw:

So is Brass's laugh! I love Brass. Not as much as Nicky, of course. I don't want to switch topics, but I have a question. Has Nick's preference, with regard to the female anatomy, been established? Is he a leg man, etc?

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back