If You Were A CSI, What Would You Have "Issues" With?

my problem would be snot. i know there aren't many episodes (actually cant think of any) that have snot in but it makes me gag. i'm training to be a teacher so its not the best thing to gag at but still. also hearing someone be sick is just gross and the smell of sick...hmm hope no one is eating their dinner right now sorry! LOL

eyeballs used to make me a bit squeamish too but now ive seen 'got murder' i think they r quite cool.

if i saw anyone having anything done to their teeth now that would make my skin crawl (have a strange dentist pulling my teeth phobia!)

also not a big mouse fan. make me feel sick!

on a serious note i'd have problems with kids too. anyone who ever hurts a child - disturbed isnt the word. dont think there is a word really.

there was that one episode of CSI where the guy sneezed...

i would have problems with decomp. its probably been said multpile times. But the smell, oh gosh.

there was that one episode of CSI where the guy sneezed...

dunno wot episode you mean but i jsut remembered the one where catherine got attacked at a crime scene n she made all those suspects blow their noses...ewww.

if i was a CSI i would NOT want to be the one who had to analyse those!

Cases involving kids! Nobody should harm children!! It's awful!!
Marianne
xxxxxxxx

Cases involving children and vomit. I can handle blood, decomp (just ask my ex), saliva, mucus, bugs etc, but I cannot handle vomit. If I see it or smell it, it's all over.

Safi

I'd have issues with cases where women were raped, or children were abused. Even as I watch them now. I'd aslo has issues with cases where on of my relatives/close friends were a suspect, I'd HATE that. Or if the vic was one of the CSI (like Grave Danger)

I'd have issues with cases where women were raped, or children were abused. Even as I watch them now. I'd aslo has issues with cases where on of my relatives/close friends were a suspect, I'd HATE that. Or if the vic was one of the CSI (like Grave Danger)

I'd have a lot of trouble with those too, just as I was saying...I have such a strong personality...at least that's what my family tells me. I'd be so stubborn about a certain case...I can see it now...*dream bubble magically appears*

Supervisor: The case was thrown out.
Me: WHAT? WHAT? WHY THE HELL DID THEY DO THAT? CAN'T THOSE NUMSCULLS SEE THAT THAT GUY DID IT???
Supervisor: I--
Me: THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP!
Supervisor: SECURITY! HURRY, SHE'S GETTING THE SCISSORS FROM MY DESK!

:lol:

Okay...I don't think I'd be that bad... ;)

Well, I don't really fancy the idea of corpses in general. I especially wouldn't like to deal with the "bloated floater." I don't really like the idea of autopsies either. But, I suppose if I'm the only person who up-chucks, I'll be fine, 'cause I can't stand anyone else doing it near me.

i'd have problems with cases involving people mistreating children or worse. and also rape cases.

as for my issues, rats, and probably the decomp smell, that's probably kill me :lol:

My personnal issues would be cases with parents abusing their kids (physical, emotional, sexual...name it).

And I couldn't probably work around with human waste. Just the thought of it makes me sick.

My issue would be child abuse in every aspect and I couldn't work around vomit.... It makes me want to gag so badly

I'd have a problem with child cases, rape victims, and abuse cases with women. But I think the child cases would really get to me.

And as a thing that would drive me crazy would have to be like calleigh and the whole ants thing. god I hate those things!

But suprinsgly the decomp I don't think would bother me.

I would have to say my "issue" would be anything dealing with the eyes. I can watch the bloodiest scariest movie ever made (unless it is based on a true story then I can't watch it) but the second it has anything to do with an eye, I have to look away.
:eek:

I think that I'd be okay with most of the general "gross-out" aspects of being a CSI, but some of the psychological parts would be tough. I would also definitely have a HUGE problem with crimes involving children... I'm just really sensitive to kids.
I think that I would like to be a lab tech more than a CSI, not because I'm afraid of being a CSI, but because I love order, and knowing how things work, and being the best at what I do. Also I have no problems with performing repetitive tests/procedures (I think repeition is calming)

Back