so. how's your love life?

What is this thing you guys call a lovelife? :lol:

I don't have one. Will probably never have one. Don't want one at the time being. Unless Marg Helgenberger comes out of the blew and asks Shane out on a date, I'm staying single! :devil:
*runs ahead of Shane and reaches Marg's arm*.. she's coming with me :lol: You'll have to fight me, Shane and remember, I have the black belt in Kama Sutra.. *cough* I mean, Kung Fu! :lol:

Uh-oh, guys, don't mess with Jayne! This is Marg we're talking about, she'll fight to the death! :lol:

And yes, I'd be happy to kill another bastard! :D *pulls out pen and map of places to go* What hemisphere is he in? :D

wow! i'm so happy reading all your responses, but not in that way, i'm glad some of you have a great LL, and i hope all the best to everyone who's not hapy :hugs:

well, stoories from me, my BF in 8th grade (my ex now) offered me tickets to go with him and his family to the premier of *Bewitched* with Nicole Kidman!! i was estatic, and immidantly said yes. the next day, he told me he made a mistake, and told me it was on a wednesday, when i was busy. well, to make a long story short, i found out that it wasn't wednesday, it was a day i was free, but he took his GUY neighbor! it turns out his parents didn't want "anything to happen" between us. LIKE I"D DO THAT? i'm kinda conservative when i'm in the same theatre as Nicole Kidman and Will Farell! i was so mad, he lied to me!

anyway it was one of the reasons we broke up, i couldn't trust him...

My parents wouldn't let me go out with my bf either, and he was really paranoid
my parents have no say in the matter, they have to be nice to me when im arround or i dissappear to dyl's for a few weeks, its amusing really lol.

but the annoying thing is they like him, im like mum ur not meant to like him dammit that takes all the fun out of it haha

I'm pretty strong too, in grade eight, I used to beat up all the guys, they were like 6 feet too, but they were whimps

*back on topic*

still no love life :(

lol I might scare guys...because uh...well, I'm not old yet, but...I'm not TINY...I mean...I can wrestle them to the ground...heh heh
ys, and i play footy with ema nd am better then most of them, i hate chicks in real life lol i cant stand them im always hanging out with guys, i much prefer the punch ons then the bitching, haha

lol hearty i lvoe your outlook on love lifes, so positive! and thanks everyone for being so understanding! i say FORGET ABOUT THE BOYS!! *runs off*

*comes back*

i love em. more delimmas? i like Nick's (THE ex) best friend. and he likes me too. but we can do anything because it would kill him(nick) not that I care, (dienickdie) but it's his best friend, and i understand. :( he's going to be real hard to get over.

hearty if you dont mind me asking, how did you meet your current BF? he's older, i think, right?

I hate guys right now. Really I do. I finally got up the courage to ask out a guy I liked(outside of school, thank God) and he just laughed in my face and told me that "girls like you don't get guys like me." I wanted to hit him, but then I'd have assault charges to worry about, and frankly I don't have the time. I just wish that guys sucked less as a whole.

Back