Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wanna know what the heck Carmine's doing that would make Eddie grin so big! :D

Well, by the captions that some of us are putting to pics in the other thread (the one where we are posting pics and adding our own captions), um, I think we all know why Eddie is smiling!!! I know, I'm bad!

Beth

You can never have to many pics of the man.

Picture2.png

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Oh and this photo (along with the 2 from CSI_Andersen) are originally from venuswept.org

He's so fiiiiiiiiine.:drool::drool:

I don't like the new spoilers about the upcoming story with him and Lindsay
this is all just weird.
sound more and more like a soap opera :(

O:

I want some of that!

I love his hair, too. It kind of reminds me of the Doctor's (I can't remember which one, but it's before Nine). :p

TVGuide.com: What do you like most about playing Danny?
Giovinazzo:I guess it's that he gets to express himself and be the one that people can relate to a bit, or at least riles them up a bit. He goes through more of the human emotions you don't normally see a cop go through. He doesn't always have to keep himself in check like Mac or Flack. I've heard a couple people say, "Where did Danny's b---s go?" But A), I can only work with what they give me, and B), at some point he's got to realize that he needs guidelines and boundaries.

Oh Carmine!...exquisite in (OMFG) tight tops..and sensitive..heeee! so cute..:adore:

Yeah, I know. Poor Carmine--so defensive. :eek: I think we realize it's not up to him as to what stories he gets dealt, and I have to say, he always seems to go above and beyond with whatever he's working with. I like how he's always careful to express Danny's feelings--either through his expression or tone--in the course of an episode.

There's not much he can do with crappy stuff like flying to Montana to support Lindsay through her trial when she's been doing nothing but blowing him off. :rolleyes: But I think it's cool that he's expressed his displeasure with that; hopefully he won't get handed anymore crappy out of character stuff like that for Danny.

Yeah, I know. Poor Carmine--so defensive. :eek: I think we realize it's not up to him as to what stories he gets dealt, and I have to say, he always seems to go above and beyond with whatever he's working with. I like how he's always careful to express Danny's feelings--either through his expression or tone--in the course of an episode.

There's not much he can do with crappy stuff like flying to Montana to support Lindsay through her trial when she's been doing nothing but blowing him off. :rolleyes: But I think it's cool that he's expressed his displeasure with that; hopefully he won't get handed anymore crappy out of character stuff like that for Danny.

Yeah maybe they could write him some good stuff to deal with.
Like, I dunno... a certain tragic occurrence from his past maybe?

*cough*LOUIE*cough*

And for the record, no, I will not let it go! :p

I'm with you ErinElizabeth. I would love to see Louie return or at the very least find out what has happened to him.

I now it has been several seasons but still I really want to know what the hell has happened to him!

I agree on Louie. We need to know what happened (some scenes might be nice, too, but I don't want to ask for too much just yet!).

Anyone listening out there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back