Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

^^thats awesome, i love how he waits a second and then just spits out the water. i laughed so hard at that, and then when sammy tried to attack him too.
the opening creeped me out, it reminds me of birds and i don't like birds ha. but yeah i thought they looked like raven wings, who knws though they could be angel wings.

In different stories/lores, Angel wings look different. In some they do actually resemble bird wings.

Oh I'm so waiting for someone (maybe even Dean himself) to say something about being "touched by an angel". :lol:

ok, that line seriously needs to be said by one of the boys :lol:

is it bad that on friday i almost watched this episode again instead of studying? :eek: but i just settled on watching that splash in the face clip over and over like 10 times :lol:

:lol: omg at what I just read
In an interview with SFUniverse.com, Kripke revealed some of the exciting adventures the Winchesters will get into in season 4. "The third episode is a completely black-and-white throwback to the Universal monster movies of the '30s, so that'll be cool," he said. "The fourth episode is a time travel episode where they go back and meet their parents when they were younger. And we just came up with this episode; Ben Edlund is writing it, it's like insane on a level that is even for us insane, where a town has a wishing well and everyone's wishes are coming true. There may or may not be a seven-foot-tall, talking teddy bear in it, we're not sure yet." * :wtf: guess Dean might get to hunt that umm big bitch down? :wtf:

is it bad that on friday i almost watched this episode again instead of studying?

Funny, I almost did the same thing. I didn't, but I didn't end up studying either :alienblush:

:lol: at this video, I'm sure it's been seen, but I got a kick out of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kqdb1QHArY

hee hee Jensen Padalecki, but :wtf: Season 4 might be the last?! Please don't let that be true! :( Come on Eric, at least give us 5, even though that's not really enough :shifty:

Ah, I'm sure there's more of a concern as to whether they'll be renewed. It's a shame they're not on Sci Fi or something- it's way better than some of the crap they have on there, so I'm sure Sci Fi would do a lot better promotion of the show than the CW. The CW is pretty weak, if you ask me.

CW, oh don't get me started on CW promotion. :rolleyes: It sucks that we were sad about five and now they are thinking about giving us only four. :eek:

Did anyone else see the Buddy TV interview with Jensen? So cute. :adore:

*ahem* Anyway.

I heard about the giant seven foot teddy bear, but only took it with a grain of salt. I mean, this is coming from the same guy that one, killed dean, two, said ruby wasn't coming back (well, katie cassidy, but still) and three, said that Kirsty was going to be Sam's new love interest. Though it would be hilarious for Dean to hunt it down. :lol:

So, in the buddy tv interview with Jensen, he does hint at a epic battle between the brothers. I know that it's almost necessary, with how the storylines are going, but... but still. Can we not and say they did and then they find a way to win the demon war? I mean, they have an "angel" on their side now. Surely Castiel would be on Sam's side, long as he still believe's in good.

He was the brother to always pray (and perhaps believe in God) and just believe in everyone having a goodness to them anyway. :sigh:

:lol: omg at what I just read
In an interview with SFUniverse.com, Kripke revealed some of the exciting adventures the Winchesters will get into in season 4. "The third episode is a completely black-and-white throwback to the Universal monster movies of the '30s, so that'll be cool," he said. "The fourth episode is a time travel episode where they go back and meet their parents when they were younger. And we just came up with this episode; Ben Edlund is writing it, it's like insane on a level that is even for us insane, where a town has a wishing well and everyone's wishes are coming true. There may or may not be a seven-foot-tall, talking teddy bear in it, we're not sure yet." * :wtf: guess Dean might get to hunt that umm big bitch down? :wtf:

Seven foot tall talking teddy bear? Silly reply: You mean Chewbacca? oh wait... he wasn't bear-ish, he was monkey-ish. :lol: So, basically this gonna be a giant Ewok? :lol: (the Ewoks were based off teddy bears) :lol: Serious reply: sounds like it might be A talking Big Foot/Sasquatch except they are more ape-ish than bear-ish. :lol: Since when do Sasquatches talk? :lol:

Finally got to see Lazarus Rising. Wow! Must be the best season opener yet! Can't wait for the next episode! If I was hooked before, now I'm really hopeless! :lol:

[fangirl moment]

So glad they brought Misha on the show! I've seen (and loved) him in both 24 and CSI NY. Must say he's really hot as Castiel! :lol:

And I love the chemistry he has with Jensen!

May I have more Castiel , please!

[/ fangirl moment]

I saw it too, am more hooked that ever too, and completely agree with the post above. :lol: Wow, shorter than I thought this post would be.

You know, I was thinking about it, and aside from the series premiere, this was definitely the best opener as well. I really liked In My Time of Dying- it's a bar none episode for sure. But for an opener, this one packed a lot of punch, which I think is really a good way to get us all back into things. Action (and cool action) gets the old juices running again. And like you all said, now I'm dying for more. :)

You know, I was thinking about it, and aside from the series premiere, this was definitely the best opener as well. I really liked In My Time of Dying- it's a bar none episode for sure. But for an opener, this one packed a lot of punch, which I think is really a good way to get us all back into things. Action (and cool action) gets the old juices running again. And like you all said, now I'm dying for more. :)

I know :) I loved In My Time of Dying, but this episode was full with so much emotional stuff. But the opener was filled with so many good moments :)

Bleh, I didn't like 'In My Time of Dying'. :p Maybe I was just used to being spoiled with the awesomeness that was season 1 and The Pilot. 'IMTOD' may have been emotional and there were some awesome parts (slumber party ouija session anyone? :lol:) but it was my least favourite premiere.

Season 1 and 4 are probably my favourites to date. :)

Did anyone hear that the Scream channel now has Supernatural Sundays to Wednesdays? I managed to catch it when they were airing 'The Pilot' and I almost pissed myself. :eek: Finally, someone got onto the syndication bandwagon.

Bleh ... :lol: You just reminded me of the vampires from The Sims 2 Games :guffaw:

Anyhoo ... The Pilot was a great episode, with one of my favorite quotes to date ... "No Chick Flick Moments!" "Alright ... Jerk," "Bitch," Gotta love Sam and Dean ;)

And Speaking of The Sims, I need to make more Supernatural Sims ... I think a certain Angel is in the works :thumbsup:

And here he is :p

I was trying to make a little video with Sam, see he's still a demon just cause EvilSammy! cracks me up and he has a Angel Watching his back and oh there's even Joe

I did these from memory so Yea :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back