Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

^ Hahaha awww. That sucks. That stuff always happens to me. I remember I wanted to buy season 2, and I went to a store that's nearby and they didn't have it. So I went to the city and they have 2 stores. So I looked. One had season 2 part 1 and the other had part 2. So I thought I'd gotten lucky. So there's me, trying to pay for part one. My creditcard (or whatever you call it in english :p) didn't work. So I tried it in the other store. Nope. Doesn't work. Quite annoying, it got demagnetized. :shifty: Oh well. I got my DVD's 3 weeks later. :p What is it with Supernatural DVD's? You can't *just* buy them. They have to be stubborn. :p

*squees really loud, breaks glass*

:shifty: I didn't do it.

Supernatural Season 3 Premiere in 1 hour and 38 minutes. :D

I'm pretty exicted to see what happends tonight. It feels just like last week No Rest for the Wicked was on. (Oh, right. That's because it was :lol:)

So I have an idea! So, remember when Kripke said he'll only be doing five seasons? Well, since season 3 was so short, how about he names season three Season 2 1/2 and then season four can be season three and season five can be season four and season 6 can actually be season five. :) It squeezes an extra season out of him. :lol:

That was flipping awesome. So, why do I think that it'll be Dean vs. Sam? Sam was brought back by a demon (yes, by a deal, but still) and Dean has been brought back by an angel. Uhm...

AND WHY IS SAM USING HIS POWERS. But at least he is using his powers for good. And he realizes the need to use them for good. But seriously. DO the words "Anti-Christ Superstar" mean ANYTHING to him?

BBhwhah and did I call it or did I call it? "What the hell is that?"

Last edited:

:lol:
Wasn't the episode just filled with some great Dean moments? First we have him picking up a copy of a 'Busty Asian Beauties' magazine, after he stocks up on the candy of course, I don't know about everyone else but seeing that candy bar hanging out of his mouth :drool: where's the chocolate when you need it ;) Oh and we can't forget Sammy :eek: who's apparantly been sleeping around and can't even remember the girl's name seems he's acting a little like his big brother :guffaw: But my favorite parts so far ... 1: "Well, he surely didn't touch that!" and 2: "What the Hell is That?!" I kind of see Dean vs Sam for this season as well :(

BWAHA I'm watching it again. I love when Kristy (aka Kathy, aka Ruby) is all like "So.. are you two, like, together? And Dean gets that look on his face :guffaw:

Oh and when Dean lifts his shirt http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/mmmhello.jpg

It's a crappy cap but hey.. it's a cap until the professionals come on.

ahfah This is.. was...just.. awesome.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/ipod.jpg "What the hell is that?"

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/ipod2.jpg "You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up." *emo music turns on... *yanks ipod, throws in the back. :lol: Priceless

Last edited:

BWAHA I'm watching it again. I love when Kristy (aka Kathy, aka Ruby) is all like "So.. are you two, like, together? And Dean gets that look on his face :guffaw:

Oh and when Dean lifts his shirt http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/mmmhello.jpg

It's a crappy cap but hey.. it's a cap until the professionals come on.

ahfah This is.. was...just.. awesome.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/ipod.jpg "What the hell is that?"

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/happilyheather/ipod2.jpg "You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up." *emo music turns on... *yanks ipod, throws in the back. :lol: Priceless

Well mine isn't too much better

Oh but look, you can see the tip of Dean's tattoo. Is it wrong for me to want one like that? I kinda want one on my shoulder blade. I think it's an awesome design, and at least I won't be possesed by a demon anytime soon. :lol:

Oh but look, you can see the tip of Dean's tattoo. Is it wrong for me to want one like that? I kinda want one on my shoulder blade. I think it's an awesome design, and at least I won't be possesed by a demon anytime soon. :lol:

:lol:
I've also thought about getting one of those, though I thought it would look cool to have my initials in the middle of it instead :)

A little better?

Here
and Perky Nipples Here
:guffaw:

I just about :drool: ed all over myself when he lifted up his shirt. :lol:

Does anyone know who played the angel cause he was kind of cute. Beautiful eyes too.

I'm still wondering if this is a real "good" angel or if its the Fallen angel (aka Lucifer).

Loved Dean's reaction to the Ipod. And then when he said something about Sammy not having a hard time while holding that bra. :lol:

Is it just me or did Sam put on some serious muscle?

When Bobby opened the door to see Dean standing there, I kept expecting Dean to say "Told you it was me." :lol:

Loved Dean telling Bobby he's the closest thing to a father that he has.

Okay, so if God needs Dean help then why let him rot in hell for four months before getting an angel to get him out? That just seems fishy to me. Me thinks this "angel" is really Lucifer or another one of the fallen angels that doesn't want Lilith to raise Lucifer cause they want to rule instead.

Since when can Sam pull demons out and send them back to hell with telekenisis?

Don't want a Sam vs Dean this season. Been there, done that. With the ep where Sam got possessed.

Absolutely loved the hug between the boys when they were reunited. The way Dean kind of closed his eyes when he hugged Sam... like he was so relieved and just savoring being able to hug his brother again (not that they did that too much before lol). And Bobby nearly in tears upon seeing the boys hug was a nice touch too.

Loved Dean saying to the car, "Did you miss me, sweetheart?" :lol:

What was up with the circle of trees around Dean's grave?

Why would those demons have been afraid of a good angel? :lol: Something just doesn't add up here.

I wonder if they'll ever bring back Missouri (the psychic from an earlier season). She was funny.

That demon girl in the diner looked kind of like Hilary Swank. :lol:

Last edited:

OK, well the episode has actually aired, so I don't think you have to spoiler code it any more...

Wow! Good opener! Me likey! :D Glad to see Dean hasn't lost his sense of humour! :lol:

I have more thoughts on this, but I'm going to have to come back tomorrow and put 'em up because I'm beat. Phew. But man, I liked that episode. Nice work Kripke and Co.!

I'm not sure, but they're might be some places that hasn't had the show to air yet, just trying to be safe :thumbsup:

Who else isn't digging this new Ruby? I know that she would have found a new body to possess, but no one could be as good as Katie Cassidy :p

I agree. It took forever for Katie Cassidy to grow on me. And then when she did, they put her in a new body, one which I am also not digging. Maybe I'm just being sensitive, but i feel like she just got out of acting school.:confused::p

i can join the supernatural dork club: while i was studying i kept checking every few minutes to see if it was online yet, and it wasnt til 11:30 that it was :eek: trust me, this is late for me to stay up during the week, and i probably will only do it for supernatural...

i just need to echo everyone and say, it was awesome! so many good lines, i was afraid i was going to wake up my roomies when i laughed at some of them :lol:

i am glad it was a good force that pulled dean out (unless he is really bad and just lying, which could work out well too...) but im not so sure about this 'warrior of god' thing. seems kinda cheesey, but ill wait and see what they do with it. i think i would have liked it if somehow their father was involved, but oh well.

and i didnt really like rubys new meat suit either. at first i thought it was because my audio and video got out of synch in the second half, but she just wasnt a very good actress...

I am so jealous! I want to see it too! :lol: *sigh* It seems like a really cool episode. :)

I loved the episode. I am so glad the boys are back and being spoiler free really pays off when you get to see a new episode :D

I liked Katie Cassidy more as Ruby than the new Ruby. :shifty:

I am so glad the boys are finally back and will go in more of it later too. :)

GregNickRyanFan said:
Does anyone know who played the angel cause he was kind of cute. Beautiful eyes too.

Misha Collins ;) He was on a episode of CSI and CSI NY too :lol:

I didn't like the new Ruby either. Where Katie Cassidy was all "bad ass" this actress seems... skimpish.

But I loved loved loved Bobby and Sam's reaction to seeing Dean. Dean's just like "aw crap" but probably really glad that Sam was using what his father and brother taught him. And that hug. :squee: Everytime I'd laugh my mom would change the channel to see what I was laughing at. So when the show ended and I walked upstairs she was like, "So, how'd Dean get out?" :lol:

And the bra scene. Kinda takes me back to Mystery Spot when Dean was looking for his favorite gun (his ultra sexy ivory handled engraved glock *purr*) and picks up the bra and asks Sam if it's his. :lol:

I also enjoyed the scene where Dean is flirting with Pam and she's like, "Might be your gain," and Sam just laughs to himself and tells Dean, "She is going to eat you alive," and Dean goes, "I just got out of jail. BRING IT." and Pam walks by and tells Sam he's invited too. :lol: Dean "YOU ARE NOT INVITED!":guffaw:

Why would those demons have been afraid of a good angel? :lol: Something just doesn't add up here.

They are probably scared, because an angel is like the good version of a demon. So this one sided war that seemed impossible to win? Just had a white light shine on it (no pun intended).

The one thing that realy irked me about the episode was just how impersonal Sam seemed last night. Sam is a bad actor. Dean probably knew right away something was up because Sam wasn't being... Sam. Or at least the old Sam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back