Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Basically, the peeps in NSW (New South Wales) have to do all these exams in... i don't actually know, but i think it's yr eleven. It might be twelve. But yeah, i think it's similar. We people in the ACT don't do it, but somthing similar may be introduced and i might have to do it in yr twelve. don't know for sure.

its hotter in melb, its 11.30 am and already 43 its shite!!! and to top it off i cant swim coz of my effing cast!!! its was over 35 all night, we have 3 air cons and its still boiling!!! im like living in my bikini n mini skirt, haha.

oh and wtf are mocks???
Ahh, soz. it's only about 36+ down here in Canberra. Not at the moment, but that's about how hot it's supposed to be today. I had some bottles with iced water in last night and slept with them. And when i took them from one part of my body and put it on another, the skin felt as if it was burning. Goodness, Antarctica does sound good right now.

holy crap... i'd hate to live down where you guys live... it's really humid up in brisbane right now... a few weeks ago the humidity was 94%... i nearly died... and it's quite humid right now... but not so much hot because it's overcast...

and i am so scared right now... on tuesday i have to go back to school for my final year... yes, that's right... NO MORE SCHOOL AFTER THIS YEAR! i'm so scared that im gonna screw up. :( because if i do screw up then i can't fix it next year...

LOL JTAngel. I guess stuff like that happens. Just lock the doors and make sure teh boogeyman doesn't come. :D

yea haha. but i'd be better friends with the boogeyman then them. haha

HAHA! The people thta said my new boss was mean...were wrong! I like her, she's really nice. Today at work I fell asleep in a chair in the furniture department and then had a dream about dancing bananas. And the CSI's were there like clapping and stuff. And now I'm very scared of bananas! :p

I was at school witha friend the other day, and we were realised, we're the future. How scary is that???

So we decided we're gonna pay our graduating class's valedictorian to end their speech with "we are the future, we are YOUR future. Stock up on dry goods."

Because we're cool like that, :p

I was at school witha friend the other day, and we were realised, we're the future. How scary is that???

So we decided we're gonna pay our graduating class's valedictorian to end their speech with "we are the future, we are YOUR future. Stock up on dry goods."

Because we're cool like that, :p

:lol:

Ok I am so freaked out right now. There is like some guy who won't leave me alone. He keeps knocking on my door and won't leave me alone!!

Saturday's suck big time; I need a life. I'm desperate for more friends and a nice boyfriend that parents will like. I'm hyped up on sugar and am realizing all these things that I've never realized in the past... :lol: LMAO at myself!

Ok I am so freaked out right now. There is like some guy who won't leave me alone. He keeps knocking on my door and won't leave me alone!!

Eek! That reminds me of this time this peeping-tom broke into our house...and then he was seen sneaking into people's backyards! We heard him outside our house! That's why we got a handy-dandy alarm system ;)

Saturday's suck big time; I need a life. I'm desperate for more friends and a nice boyfriend that parents will like. I'm hyped up on sugar and am realizing all these things that I've never realized in the past... :lol: LMAO at myself!

Join the club! All I do is work then go home and go on the computer. Sometimes I play my CSI board game with my roommates...WHEN THERE HERE AND NOT IN LA!

And I just told Mr. Creepy to leave me the f*ck alone before I call the cops. He hasn't knocked on my door yet!

Back