*:·.CatNip.·:* #9: The Perfect Mold

I can't help but love them. They make me feel all giddy inside whenever I think about them. Hehe. We need to get some good scenes in Season 9....

And here I thought I was the only one that got giddy :D --- I pray for something good in 9. We need something.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seeing as how I like posting caps, I'm going back to Season 2. We didn't do Slaves of Las Vegas did we?

No ma'am we didn't :) -- I love you posting caps. ;)

This cap always screamed caught:

LMAO their like no we weren't just talking about getting a room. We were talking about work. yeah thats the word. work.

Nick looking at Cath's ass?

*nods* he did admit to being an ass man.

I love this conversation between them:

I always loved it too -- I always wondered if it meant they were gonna try some naughty kinky stuff too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love those screen caps and that dialogue. I captured some from that episode, but they came out way to dark and blah. LOL!

Mine are the same. mostly the early seasons. 7 was pretty okay. I hope 8 does. I hope George is after Marg again. He was on 7. -- Kels usually comes out with pretty caps :)

I love thinking about what happened after that scene. Hehe... Some people tell me that I have an active imagination. Only when it involves something I really love. CatNip=love so....LOL!!

Thats me too :D

Kels does do pretty screen caps. Mine either come out way to dark or they have their eyes closed or one of a million others things. I'm just learning how to do it and I greatly admire anyone that can do them. It's not easy.

Glad you like the caps. :)

How about some more? We'll move onto Season 3, which means Revenge is Best Served Cold. One of the best CatNip episodes.

How about a nice ass shot to start:

There's something about this I just love:

Some eye-sex:

Some great quotes from that scene:

NICK: Midnight drags. My brother was a gearhead. Rebuilt a '65 GTO with three
carbs. Ran the thing flat out. Zero to a buck-13 in a quarter mile.
CATHERINE: So your brother's cooler than you.
NICK: No. No, not really.

CATHERINE: More power, no extra weight. Every girl's dream.

There'll be lots more caps/quotes from this episode and I'm not finished with that scene. :)

Lynn I must have stopped capping Season 3, we only have the first 3 episodes. That'll give me something to get back into.

Kels does do pretty screen caps. Mine either come out way to dark or they have their eyes closed or one of a million others things. I'm just learning how to do it and I greatly admire anyone that can do them. It's not easy.

You can say that again lol.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of the best CatNip episodes.

Its on the top 10 list we made :D

How about a nice ass shot to start:

Very nice ass shot you got there. ;)

There's something about this I just love:

CatNip. Alone. In the desert. With the sunset?

Some eye-sex:

They love having eye sex, been having it for a long time now. ;)

CATHERINE: More power, no extra weight. Every girl's dream.

Didn't she give him a little smirk when she said that?

There'll be lots more caps/quotes from this episode and I'm not finished with that scene. :)

And you know I can't wait!

Lynn I must have stopped capping Season 3, we only have the first 3 episodes. That'll give me something to get back into.

CatNip said they want you back!

*coming in kicking and screaming* Lynny I am here! :p So I am liking these pictures...their chemistry is so awesome! :D

I have noticed they are so freaking close all the time...I am thinking it is time to do something about it now. like pronto. please? :D

I posted LLV icons up on AC :p I'm sure all of you know what I mean by now lol.

xx

*coming in kicking and screaming* Lynny I am here! :p So I am liking these pictures...their chemistry is so awesome!

About dangit time you come in here. *trips you* Stay awhile! -- Isn't it precious?

------

I have noticed they are so freaking close all the time...I am thinking it is time to do something about it now. like pronto. please?

They love standing close to each other. It gives them time to pinch each others asses :devil: ---- Now would be good, yes.

I was watching BTK the other day and noticed that the look she gives Nicky during the scene where he asks if she still likes to dance is much like the looks she used to give him during the early seasons. It gives me hope that there is still a hot chemistry between them.

They are always close together. I absolutely love those moments between them.

*looks around if Cath isn't in the neighbourhood :rolleyes:*

Guys I am back! I love al the caps you posted, I am so desperate to see some CatNip scenes again :p

I was watching BTK the other day and noticed that the look she gives Nicky during the scene where he asks if she still likes to dance is much like the looks she used to give him during the early seasons. It gives me hope that there is still a hot chemistry between them.

BTK is total love :) :thumbsup:
haha. I thought for sure when he asked her that she was gonna kick his ass. lmao that was priceless!

There is hot chemistry between them, always have, always will be ;)

xxxxxxxxxxx

*looks around if Cath isn't in the neighbourhood :rolleyes:*

LMAO. I think your safe for now, Sor!

Guys I am back! I love al the caps you posted, I am so desperate to see some CatNip scenes again :p

Welcome back babes, so glad your back, now if we can just get Chelly and Kels to come back and not abandon me!

xxx

Anyways, Kels needs to teach me her cheat code cause I still can't find it, but heres one of many lovely caps from RIBSC. I love how Nicky's "leaning" over her in this. Its total love.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/...3/Ep1 Revenge is Best Served Cold/RIBSC11.jpg
cap: stokesnwillows @ livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to post a reminder that the size of pictures posted is supposed to be 400x400 BUT we are going to be lenient and allow pictures the sizes of screencaps (like from csi-caps).

Please keep your pictures to screencap size or smaller. If not, we may have to follow the 400x400 rule.

Thanks so much!

I love how Nicky's "leaning" over her in this. Its total love.

Screencap from Revenge is Best Served Cold

You know that Nicky boy is wearing very dark glasses her and where is he really looking at? :rolleyes: But hey us CatNip fans love RIBSC to death :luvlove:

Um her ass maybe? or trying to figure out to check out the girls maybe? Come on its Nicky, he always checks her out.

We totally do. its just who we are!

xxx

Sorry Kat! Thanks for fixing and clearing it up. *gives you a cookie and nekkid Ryan*

Last edited by a moderator:
RIBSC is like total love for me. It's second only to CF. Hehe... I mean, come on, it has the two hottest things for me. CatNip and racing. That is an unbeatable combo if you ask me. The only thing that could be better is if it had CatNip, racing and a shower scene. Hehe...

RIBSC is like total love for me. It's second only to CF. Hehe... I mean, come on, it has the two hottest things for me. CatNip and racing. That is an unbeatable combo if you ask me. The only thing that could be better is if it had CatNip, racing and a shower scene. Hehe...

Dude. I seriously thought I was the one that typed that. lol. I'm the one obsessed with shower & catnip! --- Now if they had a shower scene after that. I'd be screaming HELL YEAH like crazy!

Wait, you mean I was the one that typed that? You must've been inside my head at that moment. Either that or it could be that we think way too much alike when it comes to CatNip. LOL!

Back