Not open for further replies.
You can contact Rorys agency, thats normally the way to get signed pictures

Rory Cochrane
Untitled Entertainment
1801 Century Park E.
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA.

I didn't get it this way but i'm afraid I can't give divludge how I got mine. But I'd say you have a high success rate of getting a picture if you write to him at the address above.

Rory Cochrane
Untitled Entertainment
1801 Century Park E.
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA.

I didn't get it this way but i'm afraid I can't give divludge how I got mine. But I'd say you have a high success rate of getting a picture if you write to him at the address above.

Thank you June. Guess I better get a little note sent out. :)

Rory Cochrane
Untitled Entertainment
1801 Century Park E.
Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA.

Thanks for the address!:thumbsup:

I know this is off topic about what everyone's been talking about but I was watching a CSI episode from season 7 that I had never seen and Kepplar kind of reminds me of Speedle. Does anyone else think that? It might just be me. One minute I would think he looked a little like Speed and then the next time I would think no he doesn't. What does everyone else think? He has a few mannerisms that are similar to Speed's too. But then again, it might just be me!

Keppler actually did remind me of Speed. :lol: So it's not just you. I agree, some of the mannerisms seemed to emulate him in an off-beat sort of way--obviously it wasn't intentional though. Maybe that's why I liked Keppler so much. :eek:

Oh and congrats June on getting the autograph. :D

Ok, I don't watch CSI: Miami, but I saw this over at TVGuide and thought you Rory fans might like to read it.

Exclusive: 24 Gets Up to Speed with Rory Cochrane

And this ain't no hallucination, either, Speedle fans.

Rory Cochrane whose dearly departed CSI: Miami character managed to resurface last season (as an ethereal vision of Delko's), has joined the ensemble of Fox's 24 for this coming season, sources tell me exclusively. Cochrane will be filling the recurring role of Greg Seaton, a crony of Jon Voight's big very baddie.

Jack Bauer et al isn't the only good company Cochrane is keeping these days. He recently wrapped Michael Mann's Public Enemies, playing G-man Carter Baum alongside Christian Bale's Melvin Purvis, as they together pursue Johnny Depp's John Dillinger.

And if you want to go see for yourself Click here

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy snappin' crap!

Jesus, I guess it's time to start watching 24. :lol: Recurring? I like the sound of that. Has a nice ring to it. I honestly thought I'd never see the day that he'd be on another tv show for more than ....two minutes. :eek:

Hopefully there's 100% truth to that article. Thanks so much for sharing, speedystokesgirl!

And there's no one around to tell! >.<

Thanks so much for sharing that! Oh, this is exciting!

I watched the first few seasons of 24 on DVD a while back, but never bothered to finish. I may have to now :lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Never in all my days did I see this coming!!!

I still don't think I quite believe it. I don't think I will until this info becomes more solidified.

OMG what is it all about?

I'm going to have to get into 24 arn't I? Never seen episode in my entire life lol.

I do find it a bit odd that he'd go back into TV.

Although, I do suppose that this would be quite different than his roll on CSIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back