Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the picture, June. :D Gotta love those black boots.

Oh and thanks re my avatar. :)

Heh, I finally found out which channel it was. It was SCH, not SHC. I'm not sure what it translates to, but that's where all these movies keep popping up. And it sucks that you haven't gotten any of them yet, June. And yeah, ha, I own the movie too but owning the movie and seeing it on television are two very different things. Besides, when you see the movie on television, there's a pretty good chance someone else is watching the movie too and it's getting exposure. :D

This morning my sister was flipping through the channels while I was eating and I could suddenly hear 'Dazed and Confused' so my head perked up. And the other week, ASD was on so for some reason my television likes me. :lol: Not to mention yesterday Miami was on back-to-back half the night. Lots of Rory recently at my place.

i still have not seen RAYD, i can't for the life of my find it but thats very aweosme that you had a whole week full of rory. *wishes my tv was like that*
and happy birthday calleighspeedle!! i hope you have a spectacular day!

I'm sure everyone's around somewhere at some point. :) There just hasn't been much Rory news lately. That man sure is elusive. :p

^^^ Aw fo, RAYD isn't at Blockbuster? It was in Canada, it's weird that it would be even harder to find in the US. Then again, there was only maybe 5 copies in my entire province. I hope you get to see it though because well, almost 2 hours of Rory is just good in itself.

Okay, a question to get people back in here:

Do you prefer Rory scruffy or clean-shaven?

My preference is scruffy :devil:

Scruffy. A sexdecillion percent.

Is it sad that that's an actual number? :lol:

You just can't beat the scruff. And Speed wore it in a way that made him seem professional but casual/attitud-ee at the same time. Kind of like "Yeah, I love my job and I respect you but no, I'm not going to take your crap or be an uptight ninny." And for future reference, I don't feel that people without scruff are uptight ninnies. I just got that attitude vibe when he had the stubble. Over-analyzing much? Yes.

I didn't really like the clean-shaven Speed from 'Cross-Jurisdictions', 'Grave Young Men' etc. He just didn't look right to me. The stubble completes the package.

Last edited:
Oh I loooove the stubble on him! Which is wierd because I HATE the stubble on my boyfriend. I just think it makes him look the the badass that he is lol. I don't think I like the clean shaven Speed all that much, it makes him look....not like Speed lol.

I like him a little scruffy.

Anyone with Fuse, Empire Records is on now & on again at 11pm EST.

Lucas: Okay. You know, I think things are gonna be all right now, Joe.
Joe: Oh? And what makes you think that.
Lucas: Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back