Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
dailymotion?

I found it, thanks for showing it to me, i didn't find any into the fire but i found an interview with Melina i hadn't seen ,since i'm from Denmark, i have never see nlive wit hregis and Kelly before, i had no idea it was faith ( hope and faith, its number 5 on my favourite Tv show list:

1 CSY:NY of course
2 Providence of course
3 Joey
4 Dharma and greg
5 Hope and faith)

Well back on track, thanks alot.

Last edited:
Well I must admit it you guys like Greece more than I do... Yeah I really wish for her to find a good guy, that won't try to kill her or use her in any way..

I agree, but i think, or i choose to think that Stellas record of insane boyfriends are a sign, that she is supposed to be with Mac, and she just doesn't get it. :D Thats what i want to think any ways. But she needs to be happy, she cant grow old inside that lab!

Debbie, I got your hint :p

I am very curious what the new season will bring for Stella. The Dutch tv station stopped just before 4x16 (I am still pissed off because of that, but maybe it's faith :p) so I still don't know how the season ended.

We came up with a lot of scenarios for Stella. We should see her singing in the show, maybe even dancing? ;) And Rambo! Stella should return :p

Well writers of CSI:NY, I am looking forward :)

Debbie, I got your hint :p
Me too. You made me laugh so hard:guffaw:

I hope good stuff for Stella in Season 5. She deserves it and we do too :D
I also hope so 'cause she hasn't been sooo lucky during the previous sesons. Just think of Frankie in season 2. Of this her suspicion of HIV in season 3 and of this Drew-Guy in season 4. I don't know but I think the writers like to anger her. I really hope it'll stop in season 5 plus I hope she'll have a good guy like this frieman or someone with 'M'.

'Premiere' will air 'into the fire' here in several weeks! I'm looking soo forward to it.:thumbsup:

Anj:angel:

Ps: Bon..did you try Megavideo?

Last edited:
LOL! I knew it Gals, you were going to catch my hints :D

Sor, it sounds so annoying! but you can find the lastest 5 eppies on youtube. You can watch it! If you don't find the link, let me know and i'll post it right away :D

I don't know what i expect exactly. I only want good stuff for both Stell and melina. Actually the only thing i want for sure it's to have more than just ONE Stella-centric episode on Season 5. Right Next Door was brillant but we only had one.
On the other hand, despite we had only one episode, Stella shone along all Season 4 because she was pending on Mac, his needs. She showed her softest side towards him :D
Also i loved the relationship she had with Adam :D and i really like Pissy Stella inside the interrogation room with Flack :D

I want more of that :D (i would love Rambo Stella of course but without the Fireman arghhhhhh

debbie :D

Erm im not sure if your meant to link to full episodes on YT ;) Maybe you should PM those who want to see the eps just incase ;) But im pretty sure you cant post the links as they arent meant to be o YT in the first place ;)

I'm nearly flying, the providence collection arrived today, had to change the region code on my dvd-player. In Denmark we have region 2, too bad you can only get the providence collection region 1 :D

I love the way Melina grows with the part, so long ago i last saw providence, i saw the first and last episode today, so much change in the character, but in a good way:D

Oh Bon! I love so much Providence! I really adored Sydney Hansen. I wish we had had a sixth season of Providence. It would have been amazing mainly because i wanted to see her married with Owen. So cute! If the fireman is George Newbern i won't complain because they looked so perfect together :D. Also i would love to have Mike Farrel as Stella's dad. Mike and Melina and Seth are so great friends! :D

Debbie :D Love Providence!

Ermm Bon?? Does region 1 even work on an european DVD-player??

Aww I feel like a bad Stellarina ...I haven't watched any eppie of it!!:brickwall:
I think I'll buy a DVD box...I have to!!!
I'm so angry ,our pay-tv crashed down and I won't be able to watch 'Into the fire' and the dvd is only avaible in region 2...

Hey Anj! you can send the dvd to the technician to become it into multi region device. I'm region 4 but i have the multi region dvd (even when i only can get Grey's Anatomy and Friends grrrrr I want CSI NY and House, damnit! :D)

You are not a bad Stellarina. Sooner or later you will have the chance to get Providence. Melina was amazing. George Newbern looked quite the crazy guy from "Charge of this post" and he worked in CSI!!! but he never participated in CSI NY. What a pity! :D

Debbie :D

ps: SOR, Check your PM's!!!!!!!!

Ive also never seen providence. :( I think I can buy it from one of our dvd shops though, but only one season at a time. Maybe I shall have to invest in it one day, but it wont be soon because Im a pathetic poor uni student.

hey everyone im back!
i watched stealing home today and absolutely LOVED melina in it. she was absolutely amazing. she was so believable and portrayed such a sincerity to stella's situation. it was incredible. i loved it!
aussieturtle (or anyone else for that matter) did you come to sydney for world youth day? has anyone even heard of it in the other countries?
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back