CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point, but I wonder if the audience as a whole already do sympathasise with her. I don't know of course but the views within the fandom are only a small percentage of viewers and even then as you say there may be many that don't sympathise with her but there are still many that do. At the moment I would even speculate that generally the sympathy is relatively fairly distributed in terms of the triangular nature of this storyline.

The fandom is most likely a microcosm for viewers as a whole. Anyone who comes to a message board to discuss a show is presumably going to be more involved than the casual--or even average--viewer, but just because people don't come to message boards to discuss a show doesn't mean they don't hold similar opinions to those that do.

Again, I said in the eyes of many fans Lindsay is unsympathetic. There are many who like her; there are many who don't. I simply posited that seeing her wrestle with unrequited love for Danny might make her more sympathetic in the eyes of those who might not think much of her, as opposed to say, watching her stand Danny up for dates or blow him off when he tries to talk to her.

Ausiello and TV Guide both have snippets on Rikki returning for Season 5:

Question: I'm hearing Rikki is coming back to CSI:NY. Is it true? — Jessi
Ausiello:
'Tis true! A CBS spokesperson confirms that Jacqueline Pinot will return for a “few” episodes this season.

I heard that Rikki (Jacqueline Pinol) is coming back to CSI: NY. Tell me that is not true. — Mar
Matt:
OK, it's not true. (But it is, says a CBS rep.)

So, we'll have a few episodes with Rikki, that's great!

Sweet!!! :D Looks like there's no question that Rikki's coming back now. :D That's great news. :D Thanks for sharing the links, Shane. :cool:

Rikki coming back is great news for season 5. I wonder when she'll first return? And I can't wait to find out what they have in store for her. :)

wow its been ages since i last logged in here and i cant seem to catch up...however cause im jetting from one place to the other for vacations just a quick question cause i didnt see sth specific about Rikkis return....

the only thing that i saw was i think Aussielo saying she is coming back for a few eps....so doesnt this mean she will also leave the show after these few eps?

or has sth changed and she will stick around for good? (like maybe working as a cleaning lady or sth to the labs....it would be an idea if they REALLY need to have her on the show so badly.....im only saying that cause shes not a scientist or a cop..right? she cant do anything else in the show....and maybe provide some shirtless Carmine for the fans)

Just curious cause i really have only read this aussielo thing and dont know whether sth new has come up...:wtf:

the only thing that i saw was i think Aussielo saying she is coming back for a few eps....so doesnt this mean she will also leave the show after these few eps?

Yeah, a "few" episodes is all we have heard. Nothing to say what would happen beyond that. I personally think she could be an interesting permanent recurring character, but it could just be a couple of episodes and then we'll never see her again. We'll have to wait and see I guess. :)

Yeah, a "few" episodes is all we have heard. Nothing to say what would happen beyond that. I personally think she could be an interesting permanent recurring character, but it could just be a couple of episodes and then we'll never see her again. We'll have to wait and see I guess. :)

I really don't happy about this news. For me this story was close. I don't want to heard again story about Ruben, Rikki, Danny, Lindsay....
I'm not a fan of D/L but I'm not again. If Danny and Lindsay have a romance I don't care but I don't want again a triangle Danny-Lindsay-Rikkie. I prefer the scenarist develop Mac/Stella relationship

OK. Good news for my eyes. Rikki's return is certain and for a few episodes. Frankly, I would like to see her as a Peyton kind of recurring character, because Jaqueline Pinol is a delight for the show. She is a fantastic actress and her portrayal of Rikki Sandoval is flawless, and I want to see such performances more often on the screen.

I don't want to see Rikki again. She screws up Danny and Lindsay's relationship, which I throughly enjoy watching.

I think, and i've seen a few people with the same opininon, that the whole Danny/Lindsay thing complicates the show too much. My aunt for example, stopped watching the show because of it. I'd rather have Rikki back, and maybe end up as something a little seriosu with Danny, i know it most likely isn't going to happen :D

The one thing my aunt and i ever agreed about was SMACKed. ;)

I don't want to see Rikki again. She screws up Danny and Lindsay's relationship, which I throughly enjoy watching.
What relationship? There's no proof they're anything other than co-workers and friends.

I think, and i've seen a few people with the same opininon, that the whole Danny/Lindsay thing complicates the show too much. My aunt for example, stopped watching the show because of it.
It's taken up too much time on the show. Seriously, two seasons of mostly childish behavior between the two. :rolleyes: The 'I chase you, you chase me, I like you..a lot nonsense. Reminds me of junior high.

We are so badly in need of some good spoilers. :lol:

But until then:

How does everyone think Mac will react to the fact that he got snowed by Joe?

I think he'll probably be angry with himself for falling for Joe's dramatics. :lol:

He'll be angry with Joe initially for screwing him over like that. Then, probably, he'll be mad at himself for allowing himself to be duped like that. :lol:

Hmm, it appears a few Italian interviews with Carmine, Eddie and AJ in Rome have revealed some interesting spoilers for season five. When asked what's coming up for season four (because that season is only starting to air in Italy, I think):

A.J. Buckley: Adam is a 'lab mouse' who begins to leave the lair. He'll slowly go out and interact with others. Finally he'll meet Eddie and his character grows up.

I have no idea what he means by Adam 'meeting Eddie'. But I'll say this: All hail the Power of Eddie Cahill to encourage lab mice to go forth and interact! :lol: According to Faylinn, Adam and Flack have yet to have any scenes together, so this is likely a spoiler for season five. Adam/Flack interaction! And hurray for Adam going out of the labs more! :D

Eddie Cahill: Between the end of the fourth season and the fifth, we'll meet Flack's sister. It'll be a sort of incursion into his life with all the consequences arising therefrom.

Heheh, yeah, the spoiler about Flack's sister has been out for some time but ya gotta love the 'incursion into Flack's life and the consequences arising' part! Will we finally see some continuity for Flack?!

And lastly, if Carmine's answers are for season five and not for season four ...

Carmine Giovinazzo: Better not to anticipate anything. My character will have even more drama from the previous seasons, and I prefer not to reveal anything.

Dun-dun-dun-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! :lol: More Danny drama!

According to Faylinn, Adam and Flack have yet to have any scenes together, so this is likely a spoiler for season five. Adam/Flack interaction! And hurray for Adam going out of the labs more! :D

Yep, there should be an Adam/Flack scene in #501. I can't wait to see them interacting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back