CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI- NY " Danvale Case".

When they arrived back in NY, they headed home for a bit to see there families.

"We meet at my office at 11am, that's four hours from now. Sinclair that goes for you too, you're involved in this now."

"Yeah, yeah Mac. I'll be sure to tell the Justice Dept. to prepare for a war."

Walking away in anger, Sinclair knew damn well that this case was going to blow wide open, right in the center of NYPD.

When Mac arrived at home, he found his Claire bear, playing with baby bear.

"Hey, there's my Claire bear, and Gary bear."

"Daddy, you're home. We missed you so much."

"I missed you too Claire bear."

Picking up Gary, he held him tightly against him, inhaling his baby fresh scent, feeling the little heartbeats against his own heart, letting him know that there was innocence and love in a world full of evil and hate.

When Stella came out of the kitchen she seen Mac rocking side to side with li'l Gary.

"Mac...you're back. Did you get everything settled then?"

"No love, I have to back to the office, we are going to be working the case from home."

"Mac, you have that look."

"What look Stel?"

"The look that says the kids and I are in lockdown."

Walking over to his wife, he wrapped his fingers in her hair, neared her lips and whispered....

"I promise you love, this case will end before it even starts."

Touching his heated lips to hers, he kissed her again one last time before heading back to the office.

When Flack arrived at his dads, he went straight to Jennifer.

"Jenn, Jenn, wake up baby, I'm home."

Slowly opening her eyes, she awoke into Flacks baby blues.

"Did you get them Don, did you close the case?"

"No, I have to meet the team back at NYPD. We have the file we need, and there is going to be alot of trouble coming are way. Dad, I need you to be extra careful, maybe there is somewhere safe you can take Jenn till this is over."

"She's safe son. They don't know she is here. You need to stop worrying. Just concentrate on the case, Jennifer will be fine."

Nodding to his dad, he gave Jennifer one last kiss, and headed back to meet Mac and the others at the station.

Meanwhile.....

Merrick had finally made it to NY and a phone. Picking up the phone to call Headquarter's, he wondered just how many agents he could trust there. Looking to the phone, and back to the phone book. He looked up the address for NYPD instead. Once he found it, he headed over to see Det.Mac Taylor, for he knew, he was the only one, he could trust, for now.

Mac, Sinclair and the team were sitting around the table.

"Adam, I want you take these numbers, and get an adddress off one. You are going to be looking for Michel Mahonie."

"I'll get right on it Mac."

Don I want you to have your men watch the Airports, trains, and buses that come into NY, photocopy these pictures that Thomas took of Michel, and several of his affiliates. Get your Officers use to their faces. This way when they arrive in NY, we'll be ready for them.

Nodding his head, Don headed out to copy the pictures, and brief several Officers he knew could be trusted.

Last edited:

:guffaw: ^^^^ at Natty! You always make me laugh! Don't worry I'm the same! lol! I'm glad they're all home now but I'm guessing it ain't gonna be over!

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture."

When Mac and Danny walked down the hall to the lab, they seen Merrick.

"Mac, Mac, I need your help."

"Christ Merrick you okay man?"

"Yeah. Though it took hours to get the hell out of New Orleans in one piece."

"You look like you've been through hell."

"I have. Listen Mac, do you have a place where I can clean myself up?"

"Sure. Danny take him down to the locker room, and get him the extra suit in my locker, he looks about my size."

"Sure Mac. Come on Merrick, it's this way."

As they walked down to the locker area, Danny asked.

"Is it true you are an FBI Agent?"

"Yeah Danny. Problem now is, I don't know who to trust in my department."

"Hmm...I guess it would be. Anyways, here is the locker area, and here is Mac's suit."

"Nice."

"Yeah. That's Mac for you. He likes to keep the professional look most times. He used to wear a tie, but Stella kinda stripped him of it. Now he wears his shirt unbuttoned. She kinda losened him up over the years. Now they are happily married with two kids."

"Stella...why does that name sound familuar?"

"I'm not sure, she's a Detective here, but now with the new baby she stays at home."

"Wait a minute...Stella Bonasera?"

"Yeah. Only now it's Stella Taylor. How do you know her?"

"A friend of mine, Det.Valens investigated her for possible involvement with a case in Philli."

"Hah. I know Valens, he gave her a hard time at the begining, but then we ended up working the case together."

"He's the one. He also mentioned she was very beautiful, with long curly hair, and the prettiest eyes."

"She still is. I think that's why Mac finally came to his senses, and married her."

"How long have they married?"

Just as Danny was about to answer, Don came in.

"Let's go guys, some of Michel's men have been seen arriving at the Airport."

"Is Michel with them?"

"Not that they could see. So let's go."

Heading out they ran into Mac.

"Where are you going ?"

"Some of Michel's men have been spotted, we need to get down the the Airport."

Mac thought about it for a minute.

"It's seems to easy Don. I think maybe you should take Sinclair, while Merrick, Danny and I stay here."

"What!! Oh no Mac. I'm not taking Sinclair, forget that."

"Then take Danny, I'll stay here with Merrick and Sinclair."

"Fine. Let's go Danny."

Meanwhile....

Michel had the home address of Mac Taylor. He had time to do a little investigating on him, and what he found, he knew would help him.

Arriving, he seen the undercover units surrounding their home. Driving past them, he knew he would have to bide his time, till he could get into the Taylor home, and take what Mac valued most, his family.

:thumbsup:I love your fanfic. Can't wait to an update:thumbsup:
I really liked the dialog between Danny and Merrick. :)

Back at home Stella realized she was down to her last can of formula.

"This can't be right. I thought for sure I got Mac to grab me another case last week," she spoke to herself.

Knowing she needed formula for Gary, she knew she had no choice but to break Mac's rule, dress the children and go to the Pharmacy.

Meanwhile.....

Flack, Danny, and some of the Officers had arrested four of Michel's men as they arrived at the Airport. Once they had them back at NYPD the questions started.

"Listen, we know Michel is here, so give him up."

"I want a lawyer."

Danny was getting pissed. He knew damn well if they got a lawyer, they'd never get anything from them.

"Danny, let's go. Chiver, Grands, get these guys to holding."

Walking down towards Mac's office, Danny asked Flack....

"I don't know Flack. I think Mac is right, this was way to easy. I'm really worried about Stel and the kids. I think we should get Mac and go check on them."

As they looked for Mac, he was no where to be found, either was Merrick for that matter, or Sinclair.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

"I don't know Danno, but none of this is right."

Searching the station they could find no trace of them.

Meanwhile.....

Michel waited patiently around the corner. He knew that Mac's family would eventually have to come out, call it instinct, but he knew.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go out today. I not feel well."

"I know Claire bear, and mommy's sorry, but I have to get formula for Gary bear."

She could feel her daughter was quite fevered, even with the childrens Motrin in her. But she also knew how important and busy Mac was with this case. Strapping the kids into the car, she shut the door, and got in the front pulling the belt across.

Then putting the key into the ignition, she started the car.

Yay udate:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Oh oh I'm guessing something bad:(. I hope Stel and the others will be alright.

Great update! Lol! :)

"The thrill is in the chase. Never in the capture."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back