Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Which thread name do you like best?

• If You Could Read My Mind

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • My Love Is Only For You

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • In This Life I Was Loved By You

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Do I Have To Say The Words

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Congrats Tati!

I agree lusiana88 I wish there could be some normacy for H, with Y and Ray Jr. A part of me fears tptb are trying to replace them with Julia and Kyle :cardie:

I really hope tptb won't go that far. Trying to integrate Kyle into H's life makes sense but not Julia. IMO Y's the only one for H.

One quick post from me....

As I told u, time ago I send e-mail to Sofia Milos FanClub with question will she be back in CSI M S7 premiere or later in the new season....so .. here is Ma'am Milos reply:

I will b doin more CSI so keep a look out.

YAY! :D I`m happy to know that we will see her again as Yelina Salas.

^^ Next to Tati's graduation, that's the best news I heard in a while! :D
Congrats, Tati ;)

It's good to have some confirmation of her appearance. Just hoping that it won't be too long. We've waited for far too long.

Here are a few pics. I made them while I was capping for the Miami picture game.

HY29.jpg

HY30.jpg

Enjoy :D

One exam left on Wednesday. Exam periods are way too long :rolleyes:

Thanks, Pusher. So glad to hear SM will be back, and with the info from SM, not one of those unreliable sources like Ausiello, who keep trying to fool us! Much as I wish SM success, it sure would be nice to have her back on CSI Miami full time instead of in Canada. But that would be too smart and too much to ask of TPTB.

Wheee!!! Thanks Pusher for the good news. Now if only they don't go on strike! It gives me hope for H/Y. Maybe SM will be in the season premiere :D

Thanks for the caps Hush. I don't think I'm eligible to guess in that game since I won the last round right? Anyway OT, wrong thread.

I love the expressions on their faces, they seem so happy just being next to each other. It's nice, since I've largely been preoccupied with my other ship. I mean other shows, they don't string people along, even if the couple can't be together, they have great moments together, which don't disappoint. And it makes me not mind that they're not together. Of course I'm talking about Bones. :D I can't seem to my other ship get out of my mind lately :p So Pusher's post about Sofia's return is VERY welcome.

Thank you for the congrats gals, I appreciate it.

Whoei confirmation by SM herself. Never really believed it when it came from tgtb's mouth...

Few more days and I leave for Miami *grin*

Alright! That's the best news I've heard in a long time about our favorite couple and I think it's safe to say we can trust SM. I mean, after all, she's on our side. Now I can't wait for the new season.:D

Just a question: I'm know what TPTB means, but I couldn't figure out TGTB; I've seen it several times in this thread, but despite thinking hard (oooh, headache time) and googling it, I haven't been able to come up with a definition that fits. Would someone be so kind as to expand the abbreviation? Thanks.

It's an abbreviation that was invented by someone in this thread. Don't ask me who, I can't remember. It means "The Gwits That Be". It's a take on how disappointed we are in them that they messed up the whole H/Y deal.

To lose that nickname, in my eyes, they'll have to come up with lots and lots of H/Y goodies. The kind that makes up her absence from S4 - S6.. In other words, probably not going to happen..

TGTB is like TPTB (The Powers That Be)

Тime ago Tally create one new brilliant english word that describe perfectly TPTB Post S3.

gwit = twit + git and bingo now we have TGTB. :D

TallyHo said:

"git" can range from "unpleasant" to "contemptible", so depends on the situation. "tiwt" is pretty standard all around. And now we have "gwit" which pretty much is the cat's miaow as descriptions go.

-------------
As for Horatio v. 4.0 & 5.0, please give me strength! Post-"10-7", he's been written like a complete twit and a git. Ok. He's a gwit. Then to have DC & tptb carry on like Miami and H are on the brink of confering salvation to the masses, is remarkable for its piercing delusions of grandeur. Very Troggish. I keep hoping he's going to have an mega epiphany and come to his senses.

I find it deeply ironical that Miami which has women as leading tptb, are embarassingly clueless on how to write for and develop strong believable female characters whilst on BSG the two men in charge, have nurtured in stunning fashion a host of mesmerising women (and men) characters. It is such a revealation on so many levels, so much so that Miam's deficiencies, especially where it pertains to Horatio, Yelina and their storyline, is so incandescently glaring.

Thanks, Kit and Pusher, for your explanations. For some reason, my last three attempts at QR's have not been accepted by the site, so I'll post longer once I've solved this problem.

Back