Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Gio TPTB stands for The Powers That Be a.k.a. the writers/producers/ and Zuiker/Bruckheimer.

:evil:I wanna be part of the SMacked revolution!!!!!!!!!!!:evil: I mean :angel:

Be sure to watch "When we Left Earth" on the Discovery Channel. For one thing, it is totally awesome and def. not boring like I thought it would be. And two, :scream::scream::scream:GARY IS NARRATING IT:scream::scream::scream:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*everyone in the forum is now deaf* :lol: :guffaw:

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Vave-- Thanks for answering my question:) and of course you wanna be a part of the SMACKed Revolution who don't wanna:p:D

3. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Feel like a bad smacker for not being herebut hi guys :D

Ooh count me in :lol: :D

hehe love

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I would laugh so hard if they would have a penguin in one of the new episodes from season 5 :lol: We had Danny and the dog, now we would have Mac and Stella dealing with a penguin :lol:

I can see the little guy walking around in the lab and Mac and Stella chasing after it :lol:

Have a nice week everyone! :)

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Haha you know what's funny. I was watching an episode a few nights ago, and my younger sister walks in to watch the show. It was funny because she doesn't watch it a lot (I know it's a crime haha), then she sees Mac and Stella, and declares that they should date. See how great the chemistry is? Speaking of penguins, that would be a comical episode indeed. But it would not be funny if the penguin ate the evidence, because that would be another story...HAHAHA

SMACKED REVOLUTION!

6. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Man, hearing so much about penguins makes me wonder if we should write an episode called "Bowling For Penguins" which starts with Stella waking up from having sexy dreams of being bound and gagged by Mac at his apartment but then discover a crime scene involving a penguin caretaker found dead in an alleyway behind a bowling alley with part of his skull crushed inwards, assuming the murderer used the bowling ball as a weapon.

Then Stella starts acting somewhat odd due to the repeated dreams she kept having.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey me to. yay the SMAC revolution is coming and nobody's gonna stop it not even TBTP.
    I mean they're at most 10 people and we are more than *hmm* 10000:guffaw::drool:. I think the SMACkers will win
    !!!GO SMACKERS!!!:bolian:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:* All good ideas... keep 'em coming Axatullux! Hmm, think you can make that into an episode?

Anyways, about Pudding's scene request, I'm not yet done! *ducks bowling ball* Hold on! So I'm gonna be doing it in two parts... here's part one...

"Flightless birds shouldn't be able to waddle that fast." Stella stopped to catch her breath, giving the bird a chance to get away from her, "Remind me to pay better attention the next time Hollywood does another penguin documentary."

She looked up to see Mac quietly observing her from his corner of the icy room. She wasn't exactly suprised by what he was doing. In fact, Mac was known for his thorough observations at crime scenes. No, it was the unrecognizable look on his face that threatened to catch her off guard.

"Are you just going to gawk at me all day?" She stood with her arms akimbo, throwing an impatient look at the CSI, who was trying hard to supress his amusement as he saw the penguin that she was pursuing waddle back up to her.

"I don't gawk Stella, I'm only trying to commit to memory. Besides," he added with a slight smile, "it's not everyday I get to see you flustered over a penguin. And I have to admit, it's one of your best looks."

She had the decency not to blush, though Mac was careful to note the flicker of surprise he saw flit across her face. Turning her attentions to the fugitive penguin, she replied, "Well until you're finished, feel free to jump in any time, Mac."

"Be nice," he looked down at the seemingly oblivious penguin, "you don't want to get him underfoot."

The warning came a fraction too late. The penguin had somehow got caught at Stella's ankles, forcing her to clumsily jump over it, saving the bird from bodily injury.

Unfortunately, her heel snapped, causing her to fall forward. The next thing he knew, he was suddenly on the floor with the wind knocked out of him, Stella in his arms and on top of him.

Hopefully, part two will be up later this week... until then, happy reading!

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

CSI_Willows--- :guffaw: that would have been soo funny, what if danny, hawkes and lindsay worked on another case and were having a serious talk and they hear a noise soo they turn around and they see mac and stella chasing the penguin:lol:LOL

Axatullux--- LOL i don't think stella could have concentrate after that dream, wonder what would have happend if stella had mac in a room alone after that dream:devil:;)

Karu--- What a nice part one of the story:D liked it, can't wait too see what you're gonna write in part 2:D

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks gio! Wish me luck with part two! *scratches head* Now if only I can get over my writers block...

11. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

*sigh* i love summer. i feel so lazy =p

Vave - hahahhahaha. i love the penguin!!! and thats what i do all day too =p read fanfics or youtube vids. its great. and i was always wondering what TPTB stood for. haha. i thought it was somthing a little more...profeesional like, a fancy long word for the writers. haha. o wells.

i'm not deaf yet =p and doesn't Gary narrate those US Army comercials too? i realized that a few nights ago. i was like, wow...that sounds A LOT like Gary. haha.

Karu - yyayyayy!!! i love our penguin story :D i like penguins.

aww msgirl. your not a bad Smacker :D

Sor - i want a penguin in season 5!!! if they read in here maybe, just maybe they'll get the hint. penguins in season 5 = good ratings. :lol::lol:

Axa - haha i went bowling yesterday. now whenever i go back all i'l be thinking about is penguins and crushed skulls :p

blah. thats all i have. haha. lata gatas.

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

goodness gracious, is it me or im becoming slower in updates in here?!

:eek: WOW! I love the ff scenes about the penguins! anyone planning to write a whole ff and post it? :D

--and when someone said "mini mac" i imagined the penguin 'cause of the "suit" and all :guffaw:well, that's my sanity for ya. here's another corny line: Penguins like the cold temp right? Wouldn't they have a hard time hangin' with Mac and Stella then? :devil: :rolleyes: will anybody get the joke? :p anyway...

Austello is not workin' for tv guide anymore? really? hmm.. interestin'...
    another thing, TPTB vs. SMackers? XD I thought some of them are on our side? :p ;)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

'Cause they wouldn't be able to handle the heat! I get it...

Unfortunately, I can't post the penguin case on fanfiction.net 'cause I don't have an account and I'll lose my computer if I do so. Do you think someone could post it for me?

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Gary does a go army commerical thing. He's so sexy, makes a girl wanna join! lol -- but then you remember, he's not there.. and it goes away. lol

Smackers VS TPTB? That would be .. scary, because we're nuts, and we'd knock things down. Wonder if theres more of us then them?

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey, I've been away from here for WAYYY to long. Too many posts to catch up on. You ladies are fast! :lol:

karu - your penguin story is hilarious. I can't wait for more. ;)

And I think Gary Sinise has an incredibly sexy voice. He does the voice-over for the Army commericals doesn't he?

Can you imagine the sexy intimate things Mac would whisper to Stella in that incredible voice? :drool: :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.