Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Lucy, if only all children were like that, huh? Unfortunately most children today are inconsiderate, drug-addicted, self-centered, disrespectful assholes who should be in prison but aren't because the prison system can't hold the ridiculous number of children/young adults who break the law...so I would highly recommend staying away from them.

At the risk of inflaming a serious debate here... that is a HUGE generalisation. Okay, problems like that exist, but to say most is just wrong. And whilst I don't class myself as being in the child demographic, I am part of the younger generation... and I hate that the bad gets assumes of all of us. Sorry if that sounds unnecessarily antagonistic, it's not supposed to be.

It's true. It's a huge generalization, and like you, I'm probably classified in the younger generation (I'm 22). When I say children, I don't mean children, and when I say most, I don't mean most. By children I mean people born between 1983 and 1993, and by most, I mean many more than should be. Obviously there are exceptions and amazing people of all ages, and I really shouldn't generalize. There's no explanation for my words except that it was an exhasperated generalization coming from a frustrating week, and it totally doesn't belong on this board.

My smut was so bad that it killed Jodie. :lol: :p

I hate rain. We could sure use some right now, but I don't want it. I like my sunshine! :D

As far as Eric and Calleigh in the rain goes, I want them to go to Wal-Mart, and they have to park so far away like you always have to do at Wal-Mart. And when they come out, I want it to be pouring rain, and because they don't want to wait for it to stop, they have to huddle closely under a little umbrella and make a run for it, but they're still completely soaked by the time they get to the car (windswept rain, and all ;) ). Then, I guess Eric can kiss her before he takes her home and they get to warm up. :devil: :D That way, there's a kiss in the rain, there's Eric getting Calleigh out of her wet clothes, and there's smut. What could be better? ;)

Oh, and about the challenge? ;)
Time Limit: Whenever.
That includes June 2010, right? :lol: :D

Are you kidding? That smut nearly killed me!!! That was great :D I needed a cold shower!!!;)

Jessica your smut was AWSOME!!!! As ususal :D and Jackie you weren't the only one ;) :lol:

Hummm... I have come to the realisation that we are all EC perverts. And bad ones at that.

So, I am going to throw an entirely innocent question(s) out here:

Eric and Calleigh: Where do you want their relationship to go next season? How much of it do you want to see (in relation to the fact that unfortunately, CSI is a crime franchise *sigh*)? Do you want it to be hidden from the team or public? Want some angsty interference from Stetler?

I give it a couple of posts before we return to smut, smex and the like. :p

I would like to see them together, but hiding it from the team. After all they are not supposed to be a couple if they work the same shift according to IAB.

I think some angst is in order for the two of them, but in a departure, I would like to see Calleigh suffering a little. Eric has suffered over Jake. It would be nice if Calleigh returned the favor a little.

Thoughts?:)

Kazalene, any updates on your fic. I am really enjoying it. Please *begs*

Kazalene said:
Hummm... I have come to the realisation that we are all EC perverts. And bad ones at that.

We are not perverts, we are just different... :devil:

Kazalene said:
Eric and Calleigh: Where do you want their relationship to go next season? How much of it do you want to see (in relation to the fact that unfortunately, CSI is a crime franchise *sigh*)? Do you want it to be hidden from the team or public? Want some angsty interference from Stetler?

I want them to get together, I want to see as much as I can (I don't want CSIM to become "Gray's Anatomy"), I want it to be hidden (for some reason I love secret love affairs) and I would like some angsty interference from Stetler... It would be cool if he was the one to make their relationship public by asking questions...

Kazalene said:
I give it a couple of posts before we return to smut, smex and the like. :p

Couple as two or couple as few (is it possible to use couple as few in English? I never know, because in Serbian you can)?

Audrey2419 said:

I'm begging as well.

Audrey2419 said:

I'm begging as well.

Well, that makes three of us.
As for E/C I would see them hiding the relationship, but I would also like for TPTB to show us more of their relationship too. Though, I think that so far we are heading in the right direction towards next season. We have made a lot of progress from early season 5 to now. I really like how deep TPTB are getting with Eric and Calleigh relationship.

Audrey2419 said:

I'm begging as well.

Well, that makes three of us.

I'm trying, I'm trying. Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible for me to write anything unless it's in the early hours of the morning. Until then, I seem to have serious writer's block... maybe it's because by that time, there's nothing for me to distract myself with. Procrastination is my greatest fault *sigh*

But, on the EC front, I agree with the idea of some angst being necessary... but they have to be together first and absolutely have to stay together. And the idea of Calleigh being the one to experience the angst is a fun one too! I can see some interesting character development there...

And Marija_Magdalena, I meant couple as in a few.

There was something else that I wanted to say but I forgot so...

Last edited:

I guess I'll let you slide. I know about procrastination. I'm really good at it myself. I have written many research papers the day before they were due. I'm kinda in the same boat anyway, I find myself unable to write until 1 am and I have to get up for work by 5:30 am. I guess insomnia is a Good thing...
:p

Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible for me to write anything unless it's in the early hours of the morning.

Told ya, it's currently 4.10am and I've just updated. Tis a terrible habit this.

And going back to the question(s) I asked up there *points* I think we need some absolute EC scene, one that really shows that they are together, or one that is more than just eye sex or a touch. I want a kiss God damn it!

Throw in some angst - maybe in the form of a returning Jake - and voila. We shall have ourselves a smexy EC season. *nods*

:rolleyes:Hi, I'm Audrey, and I'm a FanFic Addict.

Kaz, thanks for the update. I really really really love your story!!! Good luck on the other project you have going. I gotta say, anything that can make me tear up is so praise worthy. Please tell me you are an English Lit major or something like that. If you say you aren't I will be so jealous *hangs head in shame*:eek:

As for Eric and Calleigh, Jake coming back into the picture would add to the angst. Do we know if Johnny is coming back or if his new show was picked up?? If not him then perhaps they will recast. Thoughts?

Aloha,
Kazalene, Loving your Icon. And your story... HOT! HOT! HOT!

I hope I never have to lay eyes on Jake Jerkely again. He is such a ... (Are we allowed to say douchebag on this forum?)

I think an interfering stetler could be great. Very angsty.

xox

P.S For my fellow brits (If there are any here). Did you watch Doctor who?

Kaz, thanks for the update. I really really really love your story!!! Good luck on the other project you have going. I gotta say, anything that can make me tear up is so praise worthy. Please tell me you are an English Lit major or something like that. If you say you aren't I will be so jealous *hangs head in shame

Thanks :), but I'm sorry to say I'm not. I took it for A level (uh, British equivalent of your SATS, I think) but Law is what my University Course shall be. (I start in October). Before I discovered ff.net, I actually hadn't written anything since I was about 11. Our literature courses are all to do with deconstructing texts, unless you take a creative writing module on the side.

As for Eric and Calleigh, Jake coming back into the picture would add to the angst. Do we know if Johnny is coming back or if his new show was picked up?? If not him then perhaps they will recast. Thoughts?

I hope they don't recast, CSIM doesn't have continuity at the best of times. :rolleyes:

Aloha,
Kazalene, Loving your Icon. And your story... HOT! HOT! HOT!

I hope I never have to lay eyes on Jake Jerkely again. He is such a ... (Are we allowed to say douchebag on this forum?)

I think an interfering stetler could be great. Very angsty.

xox

P.S For my fellow brits (If there are any here). Did you watch Doctor who?

Yes!!! It was awesome! At first I didn't think I was gonna like Catherine Tate as the new assistant, but she really works.

But going back to EC, I think Jake needs to turn up again... otherwise we don't get any clarity or, to use the word again, continuity. Stetler could be fun, and will most likely be a factor next season too. But if they do that, I don't want them to handle it 'cheesy-soap-opera-style'

And about the icon, I thought I'd have a go at making one seeing how I finally posted enough to get one! Tis a little rough about the edges but meh, let's call it symbolic of the EC relationship...

Gosh, I'm an EC pervert and a dweeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back