Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Which thread name do you like best?

• If You Could Read My Mind

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • My Love Is Only For You

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • In This Life I Was Loved By You

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Do I Have To Say The Words

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Hello again! I'm back. :D

Hi all sorry i haven't been around for a while,been lokking after my best friend from school who had cancer unfortunately she didn't make and past away last week

I'm so sorry to hear that HC. *hugs*

I read that Corey said that H is going darker next season. While I think that makes him very interesting and I'd like to see a darker H, I'm not sure if H deserves Y now, though. Although if he was shot then Y should be there at his side. So I'm not sure.

I thought we already did darker and were hoping for a reverse in that trend?

I check on you all about once a week. Nice to see Pusher is still around, and that you, Hrockz will NEVER give up!

A darker H? Oh joy! :rolleyes: If only the writers knew how to write 'dark' properly.

Hey Luce what part of Florida did ya go to? Anyway, once again sorry for not coming in here more but.................I really have gotten very disheartened with the show to the point I'm close to giving it up. I sure do miss the good old days. Anyway, I did bring a gift.

Orlando. :D We did the parks and saw the Space Shuttle launch on Saturday. It was an amazing week.

Thanks for the gift. Very nice. :)

HC
I'm terribly sorry to hear of your friend.

Lucy
If only the writers knew how to write anything properly.

Although the "dark H" concept sounds tempting, I can't help but picture Anakin Skywalker, freshly appointed as Darth Vader, storming the Jedi Temple in "Star Wars Episode III." http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Vader_yelloweyes.jpg

Silly, I know, but that's what it reminds me of.

Welcome back Luce. Glad you had a good time.

I definately can see the image of H like Anakin Skywalker :D Cool!

But honestly if he starts killing innocent people that'll be totally way too dark for H.

Orlandos about 6 hrs from me. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks! :)

Lucy
If only the writers knew how to write anything properly.

Lol, no arguments from me there! ;) I am of course refering to post Season 3 Miami, after Steve Maeda left.

Welcome back Luce. Glad you had a good time.

Thank you. :D If you guys want me to, I can start posting pics again, even though we have seen them all before. It's difficult to keep this thread moving along when there's no new news, spoilers or anything happening re H/Y. Just let me know. :)

It's difficult to keep this thread moving along when there's no new news, spoilers or anything happening re H/Y. Just let me know. :)

I know! There are small spoilers starting to surface so let's hope there's more news about Y soon.

I wouldn't mind pics even if we've seen them before.

And... I'm off to start a new fic, so if anyone is interested, head on over to the Fan Fic forum.

Okay, here we go.... :D

tn_043.jpg

Lovely pic, Luce. And I would love to see more fics.

Hrockz, do you want to do another collaborative fic? I'm out of school for the semester (which explains my most previous absence from the boards) and I'm not working as often as I usually do over the summer, so I'm game if you are.

Oh boy, another collaborative pic would be great.:) I think it's just what we need right now....can't wait to see what you guys come up with.;)

Great pic, Luce...I love how sometimes they either seem to make the same motions or they're outfits match.:lol:

I could never get tired of those H/Y pics. My heart still melts everytime I see them. Vacation is coming up soon! Just saw in the NY thread that they're doing a trip in LA. Maybe H/Y fans should do that too eh? :p

In 16 days I leave for Miami. Any H/Y fan out there who lives there? :p

I don't live close enough to Miami. I'm about 1300 miles away in landlocked northern central Texas. However, I am going to Las Vegas next summer and possibly New York City next spring to see a friend from college who moved there.

Hey y'all. Ok, so I've been lurking for a while, but I'm still around. ;) I'm sorry for being totally off topic in this post, but I've just seen 'The Hub' and I think I died a little!! Can I just say: 'squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'!!!!!! :eek:

Hey y'all. Ok, so I've been lurking for a while, but I'm still around. ;) I'm sorry for being totally off topic in this post, but I've just seen 'The Hub' and I think I died a little!! Can I just say: 'squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'!!!!!! :eek:

*looks at icon* Wasn't it amazing? *sigh*

Now that is how you reward the viewership and tell a beautiful, deeply poignant love story. BSG owns re right now.

Just so this is not completely off-topic.......

CSIM_324_376.jpg

Our very own 'I love you' hug. Aww.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Luce. I've been lurking but there isn't much to post about. I hope when spoilers come then we would have more to talk about.

I always loved that pic, that scene at the end of '10-7'. So heart-wrenching' and so touching. You could tell Y didn't really want to leave H.

I like how you put it the "I love you" hug :D

Back