Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Which thread name do you like best?

• If You Could Read My Mind

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • My Love Is Only For You

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • In This Life I Was Loved By You

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Do I Have To Say The Words

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Thanks Hrockz:) and may I say your H/Y fanfics are brilliant:cool:

Thank you Pusher:) If I can figure out how to send you a PM I will. I also wanted to ask about a screencap I randomly came across, but I have no what episode its from, and I cant post it, so I'll try and discribe it.

Y is wearing a darkish blue suit with a white top, and just about to rake her gun out. H is wearing a black suit with white top. They are both walking side by side looking around, in a place that looks like a park.. I hope that makes sense to someone:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi all sorry i haven't been around for a while,been lokking after my best friend from school who had cancer unfortunately she didn't make and past away last week

Thanks Hrockz:) and may I say your H/Y fanfics are brilliant:cool:

Thank you Pusher:) If I can figure out how to send you a PM I will. I also wanted to ask about a screencap I randomly came across, but I have no what episode its from, and I cant post it, so I'll try and discribe it.

Y is wearing a darkish blue suit with a white top, and just about to rake her gun out. H is wearing a black suit with white top. They are both walking side by side looking around, in a place that looks like a park.. I hope that makes sense to someone:rolleyes:

Can this be the screencap u ask for ?! (02x09 - Bait)

tn_396_hoy.jpg

Re PM - look at this link for more info - Sending Private Messages. Btw I try to send u PM, but it`s said that : callie has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. .

Hrockz I too read that CSI Miami S7 will start filming next month and yesterday I send e-mails to Sofia Milos web side and fanclub.. hope soon to have some answer. ;)

So sorry to hear about ur friend HC_4_my_birthday. :( Hope ur ok.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your friend HC_4_my_birthday.

Thanks for the cap Pusher and I always wondered why Y's gun looked so big in that cap. :wtf:

Please let us know if Sofia replies you.

callie thanks for the commet regarding my fics.

I read that Corey said that H is going darker next season. While I think that makes him very interesting and I'd like to see a darker H, I'm not sure if H deserves Y now, though. Although if he was shot then Y should be there at his side. So I'm not sure.

I read that Corey said that H is going darker next season. While I think that makes him very interesting and I'd like to see a darker H, I'm not sure if H deserves Y now, though. Although if he was shot then Y should be there at his side. So I'm not sure.

I thought we already did darker and were hoping for a reverse in that trend?

I check on you all about once a week. Nice to see Pusher is still around, and that you, Hrockz will NEVER give up!

Yep thats the screencap:) and thank you for telling me the episode to:)

yeah, I'll try that now. I dunno why it wouldn't let you send the message tho.

^You need 50 posts before you can receive/send PM's ;)

Here's a little something to brighten up the new page :p

H-Y2.jpg

Thanks for all the good luck, I'll need it. First exam's tomorrow.

I'm sorry about your friend, HC. Hope you're ok.

*goes off to read Hrockz' new story*

Nice screencaps guys, thanks... and HC im sorry about ur bestfriend.

no spoilers for Y if she'll be in the season premiere or anything yet? it'll be nice to see her in season premiere and appear more in season 7 - that..that would be wicked eh.. and then H is going darker... and then in season 7 finale - we learn that RayJr is really H's son hahahaha im just kidding! lol :D

ok here's a pic of H&Y...
hy.jpg

Oh by the way Hrockz, ur fanfic is awesome! :)

Thanks again for the compliments guys. Appreciate it. I got a couple more fic ideas in my mind so keep a look out for it. In the mean time it'll be a while more before this current one is completed.

Thanks for the cap ch3r12y. I sure hope that Y would be in season 7.

I check the spoiler page everyday but nothing on Y yet.

Everytime I get discouraged about the direction tptb are taking H/Y I think back on 'NTL'. I loved the last scene, the hand-holding.

Here's the cap:

HY22.jpg

It gave me so much hopr for H/Y back then. I know tptb haen't given up on them yet. As long as DC doesn't come up with another stupid idea for another girlfriend for H, I still think next in line is. But he has to straighten himself out and the Kyle situaiton out first.

Y has been in the season premiere for the last two seasons, let's hope she will be in season 7 as well. And if she is I hope it's for more than a couple of minutes :rolleyes:

H got shot she had better be there.....

^I thought that simple gesture right there meant so much and it gave me a lot of hope for them too...when I watch scenes like that, I can't help but wonder why in the world did they slam the brakes on these two like they did?! It's crazy...I hope Yelina is in the season premiere...like you said Hrockz, she's been in the last two, so why break tradition?:lol:

when I watch scenes like that, I can't help but wonder why in the world did they slam the brakes on these two like they did?! It's crazy...

It's silly Ann D logic. She felt like the H/Y relationship needed a change :rolleyes: If it ain't broken don't fix it. I guess she didn't think about that huh? She tried to "fix", change it, whatever and it ended up worse!

I just hope they do something about it before it's beyond repair!

she's been in the last two, so why break tradition?:lol:

Yup *keeps fingers crossed* don't break tradition.

^I agree....I thought it was playing out nicely. If they needed to change it, they could've just took the relationship to the next level cause they were already at a stand still. I figured maybe they thought that they were maybe moving too fast with H/Y, but that doesn't mean they had to go completely in reverse...oh well, all we can do is wait and see and hope for the best *fingers crossed*

Hey Luce what part of Florida did ya go to? Anyway, once again sorry for not coming in here more but.................I really have gotten very disheartened with the show to the point I'm close to giving it up. I sure do miss the good old days. Anyway, I did bring a gift.

Back