Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

In short, there needs to be obstacles to keep my interest. That, and they need to get naked immediately.

Anyway, since it's a long summer, I expect fic! Good fic, that is, though decent smut will do as well. ;)

LMAO! Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think?!:guffaw:

somethingsdont said:
In short, there needs to be obstacles to keep my interest. That, and they need to get naked immediately.

I'm glad we agree :) I want obstacles, but I don't want them to break up when they get together (if they already aren't together). And, of course, getting naked is a must.

What kind of obstacles could the writers prepare for them? I think that there's have to be something with Stetler, but I can't think of anything else. Maybe they could have a lovers fight once in a while or something like that. What do you think?

There has been no closure with Jake yet, hopefully the writers will find a way to work that out. They also work on the same shift so Stetler will have something to say about their relationship. Those are just a few things that could come up.:)

so today i was watching a show and one of the guys said something about "every fiber of my being" and i was seriously like "Whoa Eric and Calleigh!" haha out of no where and my family just kind of turned around and looked at me blankly:p...so anyway that was really random but oh well just thought i'd say it haha

... The way they played it on the show makes me think that it's entirely possible that they're already together, but I really, really want to see the defining moment. If they deprive us of a first kiss, I will be pissed.... I'm always more intrigued by the process, not the outcome.

Ditto. And I think the writers have built up the EC relationship a lot this season - too much to then just stick in a throwaway, "oh, we're dating now," kinda thing. Because THAT would suck. And it would render everything they've done with the couple useless; like the 'love triangle' (if that even still exists) and the serious use of eye-sex between Cal and Eric.

This couple deserves a first kiss on screen. And I want to see it!

But then again... this is CSI: Miami. ;)

Okay, so it's been forever and a day, but I updated my fic "Chances."

Read and enjoy.

xoxo
Elizabeth

Okay, so it's been forever and a day, but I updated my fic "Chances."

Read and enjoy.

xoxo
Elizabeth

I've just read and reviewed actually :lol: Tis very good. I also had a writing 'day' yesterday. Finished one I've been working on and got some other ideas down too.

This couple deserves a first kiss on screen.

It'd be silly (after all the building up they've done) for them not to do this. I'll be confused if they don't. It'd wouldn't make sense, after how much of a big deal they've made of the journey, for us not to see the arrival at the destination.

Kazalene said:

I agree. And, also, we deserve to see that kiss. And Emily deserves a kiss from Adam ;) She hasn't got any kind of award for her great acting so she can at least get a great make out session with our favorite 'hot stuff' :)

Kazalene said:

I agree. And, also, we deserve to see that kiss. And Emily deserves a kiss from Adam ;) She hasn't got any kind of award for her great acting so she can at least get a great make out session with our favorite 'hot stuff' :)

I second, third, and fourth that! Emily has been acting her ass off, the least she deserves is a make-out session with Adam!:devil:

Oh Emily and Adam both deseve a HOT make out scene with each other!! Wonder if that was a stipulation in their new contracts?? ;)

It *is* entirely possible that they are already together but when I think about it...I think that the writers would rob us of seeing their first kiss or initmate moment ya know? They (the writers) have worked too hard to get them moving towards each other in a romantic way and to this point and I don't think they would pull a GSR and all of a sudden show us that they have been sleeping together with a quick scene....that whole senario, not GSR the ship, was horribly done and blantanly looked as though it was just tossed it in so they could tell the fans, w/o actually having to write a storyline like they are for E/C, that the couple was together.

I don't think the writers for Miami would do that to us...considering some of the negative reaction that scene got. Eric and Cal are much closer than they ever have been and while I lean toward that they might already be together, part of me thinks that they are on the brink but not physically together yet. Emotionally, I think they are both at the finish line but they haven't actually done anything about it yet; they haven't taken the plunge so to speak.

I think, when something does happen between them we, the viewer will be privy to it but it will be a secret from the rest of the team. I honestly think we will see this ship happen in real time....it won't be dropped on us like GSR was. Again, they have worked too hard to truly bulld up the emotions these two characters feel for each other to skip over any of climatic (ie a kiss or sex scene :devil:) moment or as I said earlier, rob the viewer of that experience.

Then again, I could be wrong and the writers could do the complete opposite of what I just wrote and they are already together!! Damn it; is it September yet? :lol:

Thoughts, anyone?

Maybe the writers are doing all this so that they can decide if they wont to show EC first kiss to us, or not. I think that they made this kind of situation because they still don't know if they want them to get together on screen, and this way they have 2 possibilities: they can get them together properly (I want to see that first kiss!!!) or they can just say something like: "Oh, yeah, they are together now."

Emily once said that it would be a bit weird to kiss Adam, because they've known each other for years. But I think that once they kiss, they won't be able to stop. I mean, who would want to stop kissing Adam, right?

Oh Emily and Adam both deseve a HOT make out scene with each other!! Wonder if that was a stipulation in their new contracts?? ;)

If it were me, I would insist that my agent get that added into my contract!

delkolover said:
It *is* entirely possible that they are already together but when I think about it...I think that the writers would rob us of seeing their first kiss or initmate moment ya know? They (the writers) have worked too hard to get them moving towards each other in a romantic way and to this point and I don't think they would pull a GSR and all of a sudden show us that they have been sleeping together with a quick scene....that whole senario, not GSR the ship, was horribly done and blantanly looked as though it was just tossed it in so they could tell the fans, w/o actually having to write a storyline like they are for E/C, that the couple was together.

You're right, the whole thing on Vegas was horribly done. Nothing but Sara pursuing and Grissom pulling away for years then all of a sudden they are sleeping together. So not realistic!

delkolover said:
I don't think the writers for Miami would do that to us...considering some of the negative reaction that scene got. Eric and Cal are much closer than they ever have been and while I lean toward that they might already be together, part of me thinks that they are on the brink but not physically together yet. Emotionally, I think they are both at the finish line but they haven't actually done anything about it yet; they haven't taken the plunge so to speak.

I think, when something does happen between them we, the viewer will be privy to it but it will be a secret from the rest of the team. I honestly think we will see this ship happen in real time....it won't be dropped on us like GSR was. Again, they have worked too hard to truly bulld up the emotions these two characters feel for each other to skip over any of climatic (ie a kiss or sex scene :devil:) moment or as I said earlier, rob the viewer of that experience.

Then again, I could be wrong and the writers could do the complete opposite of what I just wrote and they are already together!! Damn it; is it September yet? :lol:

Thoughts, anyone?

I can't wait for September, literally can't wait. HELP!!!:scream:

Maybe the writers are doing all this so that they can decide if they wont to show EC first kiss to us, or not. I think that they made this kind of situation because they still don't know if they want them to get together on screen, and this way they have 2 possibilities: they can get them together properly (I want to see that first kiss!!!) or they can just say something like: "Oh, yeah, they are together now."

Emily once said that it would be a bit weird to kiss Adam, because they've known each other for years. But I think that once they kiss, they won't be able to stop. I mean, who would want to stop kissing Adam, right?

Somehow I don't think I'd have a problem kissing Adam. I think that she will find a way to work through the weirdness she feels in the scene.;)

I am hoping they are not already together. The whole Jake thing needs to be resolved first. I'm hoping the writers don't act like it never happened. It would be nice to see E/C finally together on screen.

I agree! And it also throws off some of the fan fic writers. 'Cause we don't know what the situation is exactly, do we write them as together, write them getting together - does the angst hold the same effect as it once did? When you're trying to write in canon, ambiguity is not always a good thing!!!

But enough about that, I'm sure we'll all come up with loads of ways to fill in the gap until next season :)

If they aren't together then they are very close to being together. I agree with you Jackie that they are both finally emotionally ready to be together, but the way the writers wrote it their relationship is still up in the air. It could be take either way. But I will be very upset if they deprive us of a first kiss!! After everything it has taken to get them to this point we deserve to see it.

My brain totally just went blank and I forgot what else I was going to say so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back