Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Random thought: both times EC have had a hand holding moment (Burned, Going Ballistics) Eric has been wearing bright red and white flowered shirts. The shirts bring him good luck :p

o wow great pictures they are so cute and adam's face is hott:lol: does anyone know around what time the promo for the next season is coming out?

They haven't even started shooting the new season, so go out, get some sun, it's gonna be a while.

Ooo, the pics are so good! They are very, very hot together. And, yeah, Eric is having naughty thoughts :devil::devil::devil: Calleigh looks like she is checking him out, don't you think. But, then again, I would be checking him out all the time...

He always licks his lips around her. And she swallows a lot in front of him. Freud would be proud.

Actually, he'd probably wanna psycho-analyze the crap out of them both. How they remain so restrained is beyond me. I mean, the Blatant!Sexual!Tension! is getting crazy-hot with each passing episode.

Picture time!

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

Good Lord, guys, get a condom.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: So true. Eric looks like he's about to rip her cloths off right then and there. Which I personally wouldn't have an issue with :lol:

I still don't understand exactly WHY they had to do yet another Horatio centric episode -_-

Oh well, here's holding out hope for next season. Let the fan fiction pour in. I know I'll be doing my part until I go off to work. :)

well we'll have to wait about three months, but we'll get there eventually, I'm almost done with school, 8 more days and I'll start my fan fic!!

:rolleyes:Okay and Yes I am truly DuCaine:drool: but I had to link you hip huggers up with this.:guffaw:

I just added this to my site too, that is DuCaine,:p but clearly becoming a CSI Miami Site as there is a little of everything over there so... all you hip huggers Enjoy! This is sooo cute!

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/csi-miami/100101

Look to the right and click on the video of Emily and Adam:drool::drool::drool: Get the Drool rags out! :lol:

Enjoy!

HCrazy :cool:

Thanks HCrazy :)

From the Going Ballistics review:

The depth of feeling between Delko and Calleigh is one of the strongest points of the series; out of all the characters on the show, they share the strongest bond. The show hasn't shied away from throwing the two together this season, and I hope that trend continues next season. Miami doesn't usually explore the characters' relationships with each other to this degree, so it's refreshing to see that the storyline has been continued and enriched as much as it has.

Agree 100% :thumbsup:

The depth of feeling between Delko and Calleigh is one of the strongest points of the series; out of all the characters on the show, they share the strongest bond. The show hasn't shied away from throwing the two together this season, and I hope that trend continues next season. Miami doesn't usually explore the characters' relationships with each other to this degree, so it's refreshing to see that the storyline has been continued and enriched as much as it has.

Me too!

I agree too. I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup:!

I hope that the writers continue this natural progression into next season, but I still think that Eric and Calleigh are keeping a secret from their co-workers (and the audience). I think that they are already "together" if you know what I mean (lol). :p

Well, DUH!!!! :lol: You'd have to be blind not to see it and thank god somone put it down on paper so to speak for everyone out there to read!!

Still nothing on the spoilers front even though they are coming like wildfire for NY ??????? But rest assured that I am checking everyday!

What's up, guys?

The way they played it on the show makes me think that it's entirely possible that they're already together, but I really, really want to see the defining moment. If they deprive us of a first kiss, I will be pissed. Besides, if they're together just like that and are both suddenly happy-happy, I doubt I'll want to keep caring about their relationship or writing fics, because fluff is nice, but angst is where it's at. I'm always more intrigued by the process, not the outcome.

In short, there needs to be obstacles to keep my interest. That, and they need to get naked immediately.

Anyway, since it's a long summer, I expect fic! Good fic, that is, though decent smut will do as well. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back