Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys face is on the screen Adam is looking at whilst he's talking. One thing he has the robber say is something about "Ho Ho's" - what are they? *is confused*
^^I didn't have a clue either, even when I saw Faylinn's avvie, but after a little research at the wikipedia:

Ho Hos are cylindrical, frosted, cream-filled cakes that are made by the Hostess company and are distributed in the United States and Egypt. The Interstate Bakeries Corporation owns the Hostess company. These chocolate cream filled cakes have a pinwheel design. Ho Hos were first made in 1967, when a San Francisco bakery began making "Swiss-filled" chocolate cakes coated with chocolate. A nut-covered version, "Nutty Ho Hos," was introduced in 1999."Caramel Ho Hos" were introduced in February 2004.The name is a play on "Hostess" and the sound of laughter.

The guys face is on the screen Adam is looking at whilst he's talking. One thing he has the robber say is something about "Ho Ho's" - what are they? *is confused*
^^I didn't have a clue either, even when I saw Faylinn's avvie, but after a little research at the wikipedia:

Ho Hos are cylindrical, frosted, cream-filled cakes that are made by the Hostess company and are distributed in the United States and Egypt. The Interstate Bakeries Corporation owns the Hostess company. These chocolate cream filled cakes have a pinwheel design. Ho Hos were first made in 1967, when a San Francisco bakery began making "Swiss-filled" chocolate cakes coated with chocolate. A nut-covered version, "Nutty Ho Hos," was introduced in 1999."Caramel Ho Hos" were introduced in February 2004.The name is a play on "Hostess" and the sound of laughter.

Thank you!! Having read this and seen Faylinn's avvie I'm pretty sure we know them over here as Cadbury's Mini Rolls.*is a lot happier for having found out!*:lol:

I watched Admissions, loved Adam in that ep, he keep singing and got caught by Stella and Mac, and then Mac slapped him with a folder. :( Can I got comfort him please? :lol: It was a cute ep for Adam scenes though. :D

Oh I've seen the Scarlet commericial once, but I didn't see AJ in it, I was rather annoyed to be honest... :(

OK guys I am back from an incredible weekend with AJ at the Supernatural Asylum event. I will open a new thread to tell you all the details later but AJ is the sweetest, kindest and most hilarious guy ever.
He had us all laughing and crying with his stories.
I will post the whole meeting later.

Aww you're soooo lucky, I'm so jealous, did you take loads of pics for us? :lol: I can't wait to hear all about it. :D

I'm glad to hear you're back safe and sound--and with stories to boot! :D I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks to the link to the piccies Fay, he looks so cute as always, hehe, have I mentioned already how jealous I am of Michelle? Yeah? Well let me just re-state it... :p Michelle, I am so jealous you got to meet AJ, especially that you felt his ass... :p :lol:

Hehe!!
I felt it on behalf of everyone and it was lovely!
I am trying to upload my pics at the moment so as soon as they are done - you will get to see them.
I will once again say he was an absolute hero.

I knwo I'm supposed to be doing homework! Eurgh - I gave up all this years ago just to go back to it.

I am going to procratinate for a little while.

Was said backside Firm or Squidgable? :p

*Jealous, Jealous Jealous* Although I'm glad it was done on all of our behalfs... :p Hehe, anyhoo... *Goes off to look for the pics* :D

Thanks for the link Fay!!!!

I went to the video rental store today and totally scored a copy of Wild Roomies which, as you all know, stars our lovely AJ. My friend and I watched half of it, and I gotta say, it's awfully cute in a cheesy way. :p

I'll probably end up capping it, so if anyone wants them just lemme know and I'll upload them to photobucket. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back