Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF TOPIC :

Hey

I just got back from New York............and I took this pic...

Sorry if its too big........i dunno know how to make thumbnails........

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t95/Baby_Angel_Ke/PICT0017.jpg

Kinda reminded me of this...................... just at a different angle.........

CSINY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CSINYMIAOOO: Strangely enough when I visited NY I took loads of photos from Fulton Ferry too. My husband still thinks it's cos of the views of the Manhattan skyline!!

CSINYMIAOOO: Strangely enough when I visited NY I took loads of photos from Fulton Ferry too. My husband still thinks it's cos of the views of the Manhattan skyline!!

I don`t know about that .............but the background buildings seem to be the same, the bridge etc.............or maybe its just an act of my imagination.............but its seems to be the the spot.

Unfortunatly I couldn`t find a better pic to compare it too.

^If pics are oversized, please post them as links to avoid page stretching. Thanks.

I love that pic of Danny on the bridge. He looks so...New York. :D

Danny, I have to say that last night's cell phone picture is the new purple hat of doom photo! What the hell was that?!?!?!?

Danny, I have to say that last night's cell phone picture is the new purple hat of doom photo! What the hell was that?!?!?!?

I laughed so hard when I saw that pic. That pic is a joke. :guffaw:
In my opinon they made it for fun nothing else.

Omigod you crack me up that cellphone picture is also the new sailor picture of doom don't you think:guffaw:What were they thinking when doing that to poor Carmine but it was very funny though. And Caprian thanks so much for the screencaps love your work babe!:thumbsup:

I loved the dorky cell phone photo!!! :D It totally made me smile. Danny looked so cute and innocent in it.

^^ He did look innocent and really happy in that picture and not messed up at all. :lol:
I have a question though I haven't seen the episode yet I've just browsed through the screencaps Caprian posted earlier, what was on the page Danny was looking at after the interaction with Rikki? Any ideas?

^^ Oh that's so sad:( Thanks for the info and the picture I was worried Rikki had given him some lame card like Lindsay had given him way back when she went off to Montana.:rolleyes:

I love the cell phone picture. Made me giggle when i saw it.

I swear its one of those take a pic of yourself moments when no ones looking, and on someone elses phone. everyone does it just lucky it wasnt a myspace pose tho that would have been even funnier.

LMAO!! That has to be one of the most ridiculous pictures I've ever seen :lol:

I can just imagine the fun they had trying to get the right shot: "No, Carmine can you try and look even more dorky in the next one please...."

Again with the shirtlessness :lol: (don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining) The cell phone picture made me laugh, and so did his face while talking on the phone. Still, Mess, Flack is the king of facial expressions, you will never win :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back