Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, I have to say that last night's cell phone picture is the new purple hat of doom photo! What the hell was that?!?!?!?

Nothing will EVER come close to the Purple Hat of Doom photo. :eek: When the episode aired and the picture was shown I was definitely like :wtf:, but seeing the screencap I think it's actually a very cute picture.

Awww, I love the cell phone pic! It's so cute. :D Someone should post it in here...I think I saw it in another thread.

BTW, for those of you who get TV Guide, there's a pic of Carmine in it at the TV Guide's Sexiest Stars Party. He's sitting next to Rebecca Mader from Lost (really gorgeous redhead) wearing a white t-shirt (with a bit of a v-neck) and a vest. At least he decided to leave the hat at home. :lol:

Awww, I love the cell phone pic! It's so cute. :D Someone should post it in here...I think I saw it in another thread.

It's a very dorky picture... :p ;)
ny419001751.png

First of all, How/When did they all get iPhones?

I actually had to rewind(TiVo) and watch that picture come up just to get the giggles out and be able to watch the next bit.

First of all, How/When did they all get iPhones?

I actually had to rewind(TiVo) and watch that picture come up just to get the giggles out and be able to watch the next bit.

I don't think they do - I think it's supposed to be her personal cellphone. I think they are overrated in any case...

It is a cute picture though... :D

I don't think anyone has said anything about it, but I was wondering what everyone's impression was of Carmine's discription of the squirter on Loveline...if it's an inappropriate question I'll take it down. Just Curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I had to remove the conversation because that's way too sexual for the board's PG-13 rules, but to respond to the part you bolded, it impressed me that Carmine seemed to focus on the woman's pleasure and liked that. Good to know he's not just one of those who's into his own pleasure and that's it.

Just remember, in discussing this, keep it in PG-13 appropriate language. Thanks. :)

It's a very dorky picture... :p ;)
ny419001751.png

Thank you, Elsie! :D I love the extreme dorkiness of that photo. It's so cute and goofy. One of my favorite things about Danny is that he's a dork in a hot guy's body. It makes him very endearing and sexy.

Damn you PG 13 board! I wished I'd stopped in here before you deleted it Top LOL. And about the picture Danny looks so silly in that, really a dork with a hot ass.

Sorry, guys. Carmine's sexual exploits aren't really within the realms of the PG-13-ness of the board. :lol:

^^ Its not? That's news to me.You know what we need is a weeping smilies because that's what I feel like doing now:lol: But I completely understand Top :thumbsup:

Pssst PalmettoHunna PM me the conversation please! I won't give up this easy:lol: I'm shameless:p

PalmettoHunna, Wld love to know too. Can you PM me also. Incidentally, how do you PM each other. Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry, guys. Carmine's sexual exploits aren't really within the realms of the PG-13-ness of the board. :lol:

Darn :::(:: but it's okay i will just keep my thoughts on Carmine's naughty behavior to myself, but I can PM anyone who wants to know what was said...althea I already sent it to you.

On another note can we please talk about the white Henley last night?? Um...Wow Carmine made that look good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back