William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Rocky your so talented on making caps.. good job:thumbsup:, and isn't he so awesome in this? The end when he's running all around on that boat! I was amazed at his agility:eek:and his daughter [Missy Crider] also appeared on CSI, and was the bimbo in "Burked" here's some more from that flick!

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

PUZZLED

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

YESSSS
kiss1.gif

We're having a few problems with the wpap website today, so if you usually link directly to the albums, etc, they won't work for the timebeing. :)

ETA : Problem fixed for the timebeing.

Last edited:
GGgirl ! glad to see you are back :D.
I saw that moive not to long ago either. He doesn't play a very nice person, but BOY he looks good!!!

wow that is a lot of beard goodness right there WPRMW :drool:

He seriously looks lovely. And the beard he has right now, is as good as it gets. The only beard look I didn't like was when it was trimmed too much. This one is perfect.

great pics everyone!
i was thinking recently that in the begining of the show it was all around Grissom! this is the reason i like the old seasons more then the new ones! and now in season 8 it's about everything else but him! thank god of the GSR so there can be something interesting around the charecter :(
and also a question - i just watched season 1 episode 23 and we saw grissom's appartment there! i think it's a different from the one we've just seen in the last episode. did he changed it, because i haven't seen all the seasons yet? thanks :)

the one in Strip Strangler is his townhouse. It's seen in a couple episodes I think, that one, and another one where Catherine is round having dinner with him. And it's refered to as well in season one as his 'hermetically sealed condo' - which Grissom corrects to 'townhouse'

This one in Grissom's Divine Comedy is a different place, cos it's like some sort of a large studio/loft apartment. I presume that's supposed to be the same place as we see him in with Sara last season as well.

Theres no mention of him moving, but then I don't spose it's a huge deal, people move :D

Last edited:
yeah, i thought so :) but i just wondered :). i thought (no idea why) that this is the first time they show his appartment (without Sara). ok, thanks :)

I prefer his beard now too, I think his hair was lovely in Grissom's Divine Comedy. Rough and ready suits him, The grisly look is perfection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back