Movies you think no one has ever heard of

OMG! Drop Dead Fred? That movie had me laughing in fits! :lol: Rik Mayall was so freaking hilarious in that film. Saw it ages ago. I've been using a term he coined for ages now as well. :lol: It's mega b*tch if you remember him calling Phoebe Cates's character's Mom that. :lol:

Very unknown Asia and Korea films but I love this movies very much !!

1. Into the Mirror - Yu Ji-tae

2. Running Wild - Yu Ji-tae

3. 2009: Lost Memories - Jang Dong-gun

4. Confession of Pain - Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tony Leung

5. Infernal Affairs - Tony Leung, Andy Lau, Eric Tsang

6. Drunken Master - Jackie Chan, Ken Lo

7. Fulltime Killer - Andy Lau

8. Tokyo Raiders - Tony Leung

9. Theft under the Sun - Michael Wong, Edmond So

10. Replacement Killers - Chow Yun-Fat, Mira Sorvino

11. The last Emporer - John Lone, Peter O'Toole

OMG! Drop Dead Fred? That movie had me laughing in fits! :lol: Rik Mayall was so freaking hilarious in that film. Saw it ages ago. I've been using a term he coined for ages now as well. :lol: It's mega b*tch if you remember him calling Phoebe Cates's character's Mom that. :lol:
Oh my god!!! I loved that film when I was a kid. I totally forgot about that until I just read your post. It is such a great film. Rik Mayall rocked. I so need to watch that film again! I can't even remember half of the stuff in the film. Well, I remember Fred getting his head caught in the fridge! :guffaw:

Oh my god!!! I loved that film when I was a kid. I totally forgot about that until I just read your post. It is such a great film. Rik Mayall rocked. I so need to watch that film again! I can't even remember half of the stuff in the film. Well, I remember Fred getting his head caught in the fridge! :guffaw:

Hahaha! I remember Fred's head getting caught in the fridge as well. :lol: It got so flat and round. It looked liked a pancake was stuck on someone's body. :lol:

Hey, I know The Last Emperor. I love how tragic and poignant it was. Bernardo Bertolucci did a marvelous job with the film. :D

I recently started watching Bright Young Things (haven't finished it yet, got tired). It's directed by Stephen Fry, based on Evelyn Waugh's book Vile Bodies, and if you haven't seen it, you really should. If only for David Tennant's comedy moustache.

Has anyone seen Caught in the Act aka Mind of the Crime? Lauren Holly is in it, and I think no-one in Holland has seen it.. so maybe someone here has.. :p

"A Circle of Friends" starring Minnie Driver and Chris O'Donnell. It's a funny movie, set in Ireland. They don't show it on TV a lot, so that's why I think why a lot of people wouldn't know this movie.

"The Burbs" with Tom Hanks. In my opinion that's his funniest movie ever :guffaw:. It's definitly underestimated, but I think that most people don't know this film.

Another movie is
NO RESERVATIONS.
for some reason ppl i have asked they haven't heard of this movie,
which it was in theatres (here anyways).... but im sure some people on this board have seen and/or heard of the movie!
I've got No Reservations on dvd, I love it, it's such a cute film. :D But I know what you mean, I mentioned it to my friend and she was like, "Huh? what's that?"

Another movie is
NO RESERVATIONS.
for some reason ppl i have asked they haven't heard of this movie,
which it was in theatres (here anyways).... but im sure some people on this board have seen and/or heard of the movie!
I've got No Reservations on dvd, I love it, it's such a cute film. :D But I know what you mean, I mentioned it to my friend and she was like, "Huh? what's that?"

Im a picky eater but most things in that movie looked sooo amazing.
(aside from the fish things)

I'm not sure if this has been previously mentioned, but has anyone heard of the movie Cadillac Man with Robin Williams and Tim Robinson (i think is his name)

Hm... these are actually movies that many people have heard of but didn't realize had an actor from CSI in it :D

Species
Marg Helgenberger
Alien Resurrection Gary Dourdan
Fear William Petersen

Okay, these are movies that not many people have heard of that also have actors from CSI in them :D

Keys Gary Dourdan and Marg Helgenberger
Food for the Heart Jorja Fox
Just a Walk in the Park George Eads
Snow Wonder Eric Szmanda
Session 9 David Caruso and Paul Guilfoyle

I won't go on... because I probably could forever.

i liked the movie fear. of course seeing csi a few years after i didnt make the connection at all that the father was billy peterson. it wasnt until i saw fear again on tv that i figured out 'hey, thats grissom!' :lol:

theres one that was always on the family channel a few years ago, but i havent seen it in a while. its called 'wish apon a star' and katherine higel is in it. where two sisters wish on the same shooting star to have the others life, and they switch places. i would watch it everytime i saw it on the tv guide. even though its a dorky kids movie i always enjoyed it.

Is fear also that movie with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg (sp) ?!

allmaple 'wish upon a star', i totally own that movie. I love it!!! katherine looks sooo young in it!

has anyone seen the movie

NICK OF TIME - johnny depp, christopher walken
the movie is about how his daughter gets kidnapped although he's still in contact with her, unless he does something for the people who kidnapped her. its really interesting movie!!

We had Species on TV last night :lol: It was like a Marg-Movie-Invasion :lol: Not too long ago I complained about how we never get any Marg movies on TV here and boom - we had In good Company, Species 1+2, Erin Brockovich and I think Mr Brooks :D Oh and I watched Fear about 2 weeks ago :) I really like that movie. Mark Wahlberg is such a psycho in that movie :cardie:

Im a picky eater but most things in that movie looked sooo amazing.
(aside from the fish things)

I'm not sure if this has been previously mentioned, but has anyone heard of the movie Cadillac Man with Robin Williams and Tim Robinson (i think is his name)
I watched No Reservations yesterday and I loved it! :D And I agree, the food looked delicious!

I've never seen Cadillac Man, but his name is Tim Robbins ;) :p

Yes it is. William Petersen (Gil Grissom) plays Reese Witherspoon's father. And yes, that is how you spell Wahlberg.

Thats good that i spelt his name right.

I thought that was the movie, I haven't watched that in forever!!

We had Species on TV last night :lol: It was like a Marg-Movie-Invasion :lol: Not too long ago I complained about how we never get any Marg movies on TV here and boom - we had In good Company, Species 1+2, Erin Brockovich and I think Mr Brooks :D Oh and I watched Fear about 2 weeks ago :) I really like that movie. Mark Wahlberg is such a psycho in that movie :cardie:

I watched No Reservations yesterday and I loved it! :D And I agree, the food looked delicious!

I've never seen Cadillac Man, but his name is Tim Robbins ;) :p[/quote]

haha thanks for correcting me on his name! I was pretty close, but still not correct.
I like how you've never seen the movie and you knew exactly who I was talking about!!!

Back