Movies you think no one has ever heard of

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by MakeTracksCowboy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You mean The Wraith. I've seen that one growing up, waaaay back! :lol:

Luke Edwards who played the kid was sooo cute!

I actually bought the DVD for my brother as a gift. He really loved this one.

My brother was obsessed with this movie because of Erika Eleniak. I had a huge crush on Billy McNamara way back when. :lol: He was so cute in Stella and Stealing Home. :lol:

Hahaha, I remember watching this...Stupid houseguests from New Jersey! :lol: "We're not crazy. We're from New Joysey!"

I really love this movie. Fairuza Balk really looked deranged in this one. :lol:

One of my all time favorite flicks! So freakin' hilarious! Robert Downey, Jr. is such an amazing actor. Same goes for the actors who played the ghosts. Kyra Sedgwick, Alfre Woodard, Charles Grodin and Tom Sizemore. They really played well off of each other.

I remember talking to my brother about this movie just a few weeks ago. We both were remembering the scene where Sigourney Weaver had to go through this room with giant steels bobbing up and down and she went screaming, "Whoever wrote this episode I'm gonna kill!" or something to that effect. So freakin' hilarious!

I actually saw this one since I'm a big Duchovny fan. What a lame movie! :lol: More like a long Head and Shoulders commercial. :lol:

I've actually seen this one! Loved that it was so funny. Jack was played by Jonathan Price if you can't remember. :D

I'm a sucker for '80s flicks as well. What can I say? I grew up in the '80s. :lol:

I actually had this one on laser disc. :lol:

I actually liked this. Omri Katz anyone? Anyone remember him from Eerie, Indiana? Yeah Sean Murray! I had to check him out in this one. :lol:

Yeah, I loved this movie. Shannen Doherty was in it. As the voice of Teresa. I even have the book.

I love Heathers. Absolutely classic! I memorized the entire film. :lol:

I've actually seen Starman at the movie theatre. I think I was around five or something. But I do remember it vividly. Jeff Bridges almost completely naked. :lol:

The Thirteenth Floor. I actually liked this sci-fi movie. I think it's because Craig Bierko was in it.

Has anyone here seen him in The Long Kiss Goodnight? He was such an awesome bad guy! :lol:

Regarding Henry is one of my fave movies.

The Losts Boys!! I loved that one! Jason Patric, whatever happened to you? :lol:

Mermaids? That one I remember. I even have the soundtrack. I remember a scene where Cher cut Winona's character's sandwiched into stars. I was laughing while my sister was crying (she couldn't laugh since she just had her wisdom teeth surgically removed then) :lol:

Anyone here has heard of It? It stars Tim Curry as It (he was so creepy and scary!), Jonathan Brandis (may he rest in peace), Annette O'Toole.

How about Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael? It stars Winona Ryder and Jeff Daniels.

Okay, will stop now as this is sooo long already! :lol: