Carmine-What is Cessau?

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the CD--it's great music!

I'm getting my paycheck on Thursday and I think that 9 bucks are not that much, and I'll try to buy it (for some reason I can't listen two of the songs on CDbaby, the site is against poor people, I tell you). I only hope that they will ship it here, and there is a great chance that they won't. Is that what they mean by universal understanding? I tell you this is discrimination :lol: :lol:

I've finally paid it via paypal and I recieved that cute email. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week :)

As I was getting a little bit impatient at my lack of t-shirt, despite ordering it on March 13th, I sent an email (in which I was polite about the delay) asking if they had any idea of an expected delivery date, I have just received a response, so I thought I'd share it with you:

"...It should arrive the week of 4/14/08. So sorry for the delay - we have been overwhelmed with the support of the fans and the orders for the shirts. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your patience."

This is good news! As mine is being shipped internationally it will obviously take longer, but hopefully some people will start receiving their t-shirts soon. :)

Oooh, great to know about the hold up with the tees, though living across the pond, I wasn't expecting quick delivery. Thanks for the info Elsie. :)

Looking through PayPal for the clearance date for the eCheque used to pay for the shirt was one of a couple of things that amused me when I was sat in Gatwick Airport a week and a half ago - after the WiFi network being called 'pwned'. Mainly because the recipient of my payment was Carmine's mom, but also because she has the same name as the mother of another actor I like.

Oooh, on another note, if any of you are interested, I set up a fanlisting for the band - HERE

Everyone will be glad to hear that yesterday their blog on Myspace.com was updated with the following message:

SHIRTS ANYONE?
Hey Everyone if you ordered a shirt from ceesau.com they shipped today!!!! Sorry for the delay! We're a rock band! Cut us some slack!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOX
Ceesau

Sweet...

The link to the message is:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=230877098&blogID=377073967

There's a nice pic of a headless guy wearing a blue tee and I'm quite sure it's Carmine.

Last edited:
Would it have killed them to iron it at least? :lol:

They're a rock band, cut them some slack! ;) :lol:

Besides, ironing is much overrated. I hate ironing. When I was living alone in UK, I didn't iron anything. Don't mind my clothes being all wrinkled. Now that I'm back to living with my parents, my mother was so freaked out by this that she irons all my clothes. I told her that this isn't necessary but she does it anyway. "There's no way you're leaving this house like that!" :lol:

Besides, ironing is much overrated. I hate ironing.

For serious. I moved into my flat over a year ago and someone bought me an iron as a house-warming gift since I said I didn't have one when they asked. I've never as much as plugged it in. It's sat on a shelf in my living room somewhere...:lol:

i just got my shirt in the mail!!!! woohooo!!! an autographed pic did come in the mail, it's small, signed by all the guys and Carmine just signed it "cdg" haha.

the shirt is awesome. i got the destoryed blue one. on the back it says "A World in Balance" with "Ceesau" written in the bottom right corner. i cannot wait to wear it, i have work all this weekend so i'll wear it with pride to class on Monday :)

^awww, cool! :D I think you're the first one to get a shirt--or at least to post about it here.

Which picture did they send? Is it the one of the whole band from the back of the album?

Back