William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
gilsgal thanks for the article about WP's play in summer 2009. One of my girlfriends is moving back to Chicago as soon as her house sells...looks like I may need to visit her next summer!

I'm not surprised he's returning the theater...I would love to see him live in a different role! I've been watching his movies. Return to Lonesome Dove is being shown on ION network so I'm tivoing it!

really gotta think that Billy is offski from CSI this year. 2 plays within a few months?

He's always kept his time free in the breaks he has from CSI normally, so I'm thinking that he's taking on these projects now, cos he's decided to call it a day on tv for a bit.

I can't see him filming CSI for months on end, and spending 3/4 months in the theatre.

Hey guys!
Just a few more days until the season begins again.:drool:
I'm still so sad my number one show won't be back until January 2009.:(

Okay, let's see what shows you like to see Grissom in:

X-Files
Dexter
"24"
Monk
NCIS
Prison Break
Frasier
House
Law & Order: SUV
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Cold Case
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Columbo

Very fun and interesting choices.

My next one has to be "24" and my hero "Jack Bauer!"
Picture the bad guys in Vegas and Jack is chasing them.
The bad guys kill a couple of innocent victims and Jack gets framed. Brass arrest Jack. Grissom & Co. prove Jack is not the killer and Bauer rides off into the sunset to catch the killers.:)

Just the thought of Kiefer and William working together again is so yummy! :drool:

GameFace I completely agree with you. I can see them fazing Grissom out and next season removing him completely. So sad, but I guess Billy has to do the things he wants to do, he can't please forever... well maybe by dvd's CSI repeats and in our own personal fantasies, but not by doing CSI for the rest of his life. Good luck to him either way!

WPRMW That sounds like a great storyline!!

WPRMW That sounds like a great storyline!!

Thank you! :)

OMG! Baseball is today!

Goooo Rockies!
Goooo Cubbies!
Goooo Orioles!

I can just see BP kicking back this evening having a beer and hotdog watching a game. :beer:

----------------------
LongGone_Logo.jpg

Thank's britfan and gilsgal for the articles.. good reads. and him being 55, wow, like a customer said, he look's 40:thumbsup: and on his new ep. how fun, that the writers for "Two And A Half Men" switched gears and and the title says it all, a "comedy" of sorts, and I don't ever want to see him on another TV show, regardless, CSI is his claim to fame.. plays and movies, for me:bolian:as his furture continues. Lets hope his team does better this year, than last.... GO CUBBIES;)

clap.gif
YIPEE, this is the best news about him, for me, since his relationship was outed.. Grissom is CSI, and I was going to wither and die if he left, right now, how wonderful and incredible :thumbsup: I wonder what they offered him?:eek:so here's to ya' Billy
drinks.gif
so girls, never fear, Billy's still here!

Last edited:
And still more news about Billy, this guy is all over the place:bolian:

Billy to participate in Victory Gardens 2008-2009 Season another play, perhaps?

LINK

Ausiello and his scoops, lol! If he where in the UK, he'd work for the News of the World.

I wore my Cubbies baseball cap yesterday in celebration of the new season :thumbsup:

News of the World or Heat! Love that mag! :lol:

So, a play next summer... maybe postpone this Christmas til then. Billy, a play, Chicago and the summer... maybe get to see the Cubs too!

News of the World or Heat! Love that mag! :lol:

So, a play next summer... maybe postpone this Christmas til then. Billy, a play, Chicago and the summer... maybe get to see the Cubs too!

ha! you know what - I was just thinking the same:
Billy - Chicago - Cubs - summer

It's just perfect! I really want to see the Cubbies.

But I still want to go this year:
Billy - Blackhawks - Chicago - freezing my fat-aris off

I'm not suprised that Billy is doing another play, it is his first love. I am also not surprised that he signed on for another season. Because this one was cut short by the strike, I feel the writers and the producers had to have another season, to complete this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back