CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four Ryan icons form me today. :D

togostillnessbloodline2.jpg

togostillnessbloodline.jpg

togostillnessbloodline3.jpg

Ryan

Wolfesgamergirl- awesome icons, i really love the second one.

Heres my new set.
They aren't all of Ryan.
They are of jonathan with other cast members,
or other cast members.

Teasers:
calleighshadow.png
cblieshirt.png
wolfebluefo.png

The other 120 icons are at my LiveJournal

OMG you do not know how much I suck right now. I've been negelecting this thread too much and I've come back to millions of lovely new icons. All of the icons on tha last page were awesome, but I'm afraid I'm tired and I'm only commenting the ones on this page..for now. So off we go...

katelynne- I love your first one on this page. I can never get imaged that small to look so good. The blueish coloring on your second set is amazing and I know it;s not Miami-related but you Paramore icons are hot. From the set before last I love number 43 :). The newest blue set i think are your best and number 24 is great, the text is a really nice effect (and again, the Paramore icons rock)

Wolfesgamergirl-In the first set you posted, the 2nd one is gorgeous, it was a really nice choice of texture and it fitted really well. Your second batch are amazing, i love the softness of the images and the brushes and textures you used are really nice. My favourite has to be the middle one with the star :)

Kat- I love all of your new icons, especially the middle one from the first set and the coloring on the 1st new Ryan one is amazing. I also really like the first H/Y one- nice choice of brush :D

LMH- I really like the H/Y one with the blue on it, it's lovely :)

that_girl1- I love all three, but my favorite has to be the second one. the frame goes really nice with the image you used.

Just 5 from me today...as I have no time :(

speed.png

naticon.png

miamiicon1.jpg

Ryan- for a challenge Natalia

LeAnne :cool:

CalleighD Thank you for your wonderful comments!! I honestly, and seriously appreciate it!

Now, i dont see why you said "I suck right now"- and im not just saying this. but your latest icons are AMAZING.
I especially love the Ryan one for a challenge, and the one of everyone that says MIAMI! you did an awesome job!!!

I have made a few more CSI ones.
Some of them are quotes, while a couple of them are pictures.
Most of the set is Sex and the city, Entourage, Meet the parents/fockers..etc but the CSI ones are at the bottom

Teasers:

rneverclose.png
rshootme.png
remily.png

All of them are here at my LJ

Yup a big thanks for the icons you made for me Kat. I really like your current Ryan avatar.

that_girl the icon of Eric with Cal in the background is really good.

liten- I really like your Valera icon :)

6 Eva icons from me, which I made today *whenireallyshouldhavebeendoingmybiologyassigment*, but bacteria's boring anyway :)

icon1.png

icon4.png

icon2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back