CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, i'll sign up for the "Bring back Louie!" thread...than maybe we'll get to see mommy Messer chiding her boys. Louie for gettin' up to no good and getting himself hurt..... Danny for not tuckin' in his shirts, or trying to straighten his hair......just the mom like things that I reckon would make a great little scene.....

I'm in for bringing Louie back geez has there ever been a storyline that's been shunned as much as this one? Would it kill them to resolve it? Pull it together PTB! :mad:

totally agree..they really need to pull it together...I mean they can't hoestly think we've forgotten...maybe we should remind them and show them how many people are anxiously waiting

I tried to start a thread on that, but maybe, just maybe I lack the skills to do it :D I'm down with y'all: BRING LOUIE BAAAAAAAACK!

Spoilers for Vegas and Miami came out a little while ago, so hopefully NY will follow with something in the not-too-distant future. :)

I hope the conclusion to Louie and the "Down The Rabbit Hole" ep is in there somewhere because those two have been driving me crazy.

I really think taking "DtRH" out of the repeat schedule is probably a sign that they're going to do the follow-up and re-air "DtRH" the week before. Otherwise it doesn't make sense (IMO) to have episode 4.04 this week, then have 4.06, 4.07, 4.08 and 4.09 in the following weeks.

*crosses fingers that Mac still needs Adam for Second Life crap* :lol:

The Futon Critic had it listed as the 27th, but now it's been crossed through and they've substituted "Boo" instead with this at the top of the release for "Boo"

(NOTE TO EDITORS: The following episode of CSI: NY has been substituted for the one previously scheduled for Feb. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back