Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite outfit...I think most will agree the last new epi outfit was HOT. Long sleeve black shirt, jeans and the glasses. Who says glasses aren't cute? :cool: Well clearly they are crazy and should re-think their stance on the subject. But than he is cute with and without them. :lol:

*sigh* I am still partial to him in a suit missing a tie-season 1. :D
It's all just yum. :devil:

This one from Corporate Warriors?
corpw11.jpg

This From Summer in the City:
sitc10.jpg

Season 1 suit no tie:
tddwp4.jpg

Everytime I open this thread that nasty mad sailor pic of carmine greets me :eek: Why oh why! i can't wait for a new page to start up already I can't scroll down fast enough to get down to good stuff :lol: By the way nice pictures everyone I like it A LOT!

I love this 'Danny's shirts' topic. :D
As I sad before my top favorite was the black shirt but this blue... not bad, not bad. :devil:

You know, I always wondered what he's wearing around his neck, those necklases or what ever they are.

One in particular - the square one reminds me of those that the military guys wear.....or maybe its just me ?

The tight green t-shirt does it for me every time

GUH. I agree Twinkletoes... Though I think there's more than one tight green shirt, they all have that same drool-enduing effect.

There's this one with the buttons, and looks like waffle pattern material:
csi-ny-304_003.jpg

This plain and simple one:
csi-ny-303_005.jpg

And finally this one that's greenish/brown and long sleeved:
csi-ny-306_0090.jpg

ETA: CSINYMIA000, you're right. He wears a set of dogtags around his neck most of the time. Sometimes he wears this other metal ringlet on a leather strap. One of my favorite things though is that watch in some of the pictures up there with the few detached leather bands. How cool is that?! I LOVE that thing!

Yeah, but is that normal for a guy?

I dont see too many guys wear things like that.......
is that like a street style or what?LOL :lol: :lol:

^ It's not all that uncommon. I know few friends who wear tags, only one of which is actually IN the army. lol Just a bricolage kinda thing.

Wow, look at all the pretty.

I vote for red, light blue, dark blue and none. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thank you, 1CSIMfan. TEE-HEE...*sigh* ;) Cute, cute and cute. :D

I think he did not start to wear both the leather ringlet thing and the dog tags till season 3. He wore the dog tags throughout season 2 (Not sure about season 1)
There are guys who wear family member’s dog tags after they’ve died. Which seems like a Danny thing he would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back