Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please remember to not quote the images! ;)

ericisacutie said:
I was wondering if someone could please make me a simple friendship NY one with Mac and Lindsay. I would like one of the pictures of them hugging, but I'm not sure where to find it, thanks!

OK, I absolutely suck at wallpapers, but I had some free time and nobody else tried so far, so here it is:

I found the pictures in the Melty-Ship Thread at Shipper Central, if someone else wanna try :D

Awesome walls everyone.

Jools, I've drowned in Mac :devil: :eek:

Cinegirl, love your Mac, substitute's for Calleigh :devil:

Just one..."Stella & Mac....hot, hot, hott :devil: :devil:

Cinegirl I think you did an awesome job.

LMH another ouysyanding job as always. None from me again. Have been very busy.

I know these pics have been seen may times over & over but I just love them. lol

Hello all crazy talented artists. I'm On the prowl for a really good Nick/Greg wallpaper. I have bin looking online for on with no luck. Anyway I will leave all the artistic choices of pics, color and such up to you. Thanks you so much! And Keep up the great work.

CSISenna said:
Megan, I wanna see you more in this thread.
Yes ma'am. Sofia this time, because I think she's a terribly under-used character.

MsCatherineBrown said:
Hello all crazy talented artists. I'm On the prowl for a really good Nick/Greg wallpaper. I have bin looking online for on with no luck. Anyway I will leave all the artistic choices of pics, color and such up to you. Thanks you so much! And Keep up the great work.
In the morning, I'll see if I can put something together for you :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
CSISenna said:
Megan, I wanna see you more in this thread.
Yes ma'am. Sofia this time, because I think she's a terribly under-used character.

I totally agree with you, and by the way, that wall is gorgeous, well done. :D

Edited by Mod to remove quoted image tag

Great walls guy's. Sharon that's very lovely, I don't remember that one. DD, your Sofia wall is gorgeous

I thought I'd try H/Y

Katpin, Megan, Luving, always great to see that pairing. Nice work ladies.

My last Valentine :lol: Next is St. Patrick's day or not? :lol:

MsCatherineBrown said:

Here's an attempt for you:

Had a lot of trouble with this one. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back