Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our Utility Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
That's cute. :cool: I think everyone would support Ellis Island if he did a naked campaign for it. I mean Arrow or whoever they are makes nice clothing, but come on. Playgirl spread and we're all in! :cool:

Too right! Hell, I'm not even an American but I'd contribute :D

Top41 said:
That's cute. :cool: I think everyone would support Ellis Island if he did a naked campaign for it. I mean Arrow or whoever they are makes nice clothing, but come on. Playgirl spread and we're all in! :cool:
Support Ellis Island? Hell, I will donate ALL my worldly possessions to the charity of his choice if he takes it all off for us.

To take you far from the 'Save Ellis Island' topic... :) ... Carmine looked waaaay so hot in the black shirt he wore in the last episode. :devil:
Do you agree?

I like seeing him in green or brown shirts but this black was absolutely awesome. As I can remember he rarely wears black shirts... Shame on him because black suites him well. In 'Colombo Likes the Nightlife' he wore a black turtleneck and under those 10 minutes he was on screen I was 'Oh, my gosh, Oh, my gosh! I like black, like turtleneck (on a guy), like Carmine and these 3 together is a totally K.O. for me.' :D :p

Next time I will demonstrate 'Bring Carmine in black! I want to see him more in black!' :)

Carmine does look very hot in black. My personal fav was the white shirt though--something about his skin tone goes so well with white.

^ White, ah yes, I love the man in white as well. It makes him appear tanned and rested. White really sets off his skin tone well.

One of my top favorite shirts on Carmine was in the episode Boo. That blue really brought out his eyes, his smile and everything!!!!

My favorite shirt Carmine wore was the white long sleeve thermal shirt in the interogation scene in 'Happily Never After' when he is questioning the 'Madhatter'. Love, love, love that one!!!

My favorite shirt was the one Carmine had in his hands when he took it off in the locker room.

:devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Kimmychu said:
My favorite shirt was the one Carmine had in his hands when he took it off in the locker room.

:devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Indeed that is a favorite. :devil:

I also favor the white wifebeaters. They look very good.

ETA: I really like these:

canyou16.jpg

pastimperfect4.jpg

wsmc3.png

I gotta say that even as 'Playing with Matches' sucked, I can't stop watching it over and over again, just to see Danny wearing that black shirt and that long coat - two garments that I loooove seeing men in... And Danny was just perfect in them. (sighs...)

If you have your own website or photo account, you can post pics by putting in the URl for the pic and putting [ img ] and [ /img ] around it (take the spaces between the brackets away).

Love the hot pics! My fav shirt was the long-sleeved white one he wore in "Snow Day." Before he tore it up. :lol: OK, maybe a little bit after, too. :lol: But when he walked into that warehouse, damn, did he look fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back