How tall are you?

:mad: I'm fifteen and I'm only 5'4" and I hate it! I mean compared to about half my grade I'm one of the shortest people in it. The funny thing is in my old school I was one of the top ten tallest.

I'm 41, and staying at 5'4", which is kinda sad, since my daughter turned nine, and is 5ft already, very tall, while my son is 19, and 6'1. :D

Well I fall into the short category. I am under 5 foot and I am 36....not growing taller anytime soon! :lol:

I'm somewhere between 5'3" and 5'4". I've been long finished with my growing :) so I'm at the point where I'm starting to shrink :)

I'm 5'11" or 6'0" (not sure) and in grade 10. I HATE being tall. :eek: I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing, though. So hopefully I won't be any taller. :eek:

I am 170 cm (I think about 5.6 ft) and I am proud :D .I always wear heels , because my boyfriend is 185 and we look good together .

I rarely wear heels, I hate appearing even taller than I already am. I own one pair of heels that make me almost 5'8''. Apart from the fact that I can't really walk on them I also feel very gangly and awkward when I'm so tall.

My girlfriend is a little smaller than me, I think we look good together, too ;) She doesn't wear heels much either, but when she does we're still about the same height, which is good. I couldn't be with someone who's much taller or smaller than me.

I'm about 5'2/5'3.. I'm quite short :lol:
I was always that kid that was at the end of the height line on picture day.. and always ended up sitting in the front row of the picture :lol:

Back