Welcome to the CSI Music Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lets get it started!

The Who is the original band to sing that song. Stones only did a cover of it, I just dont understand why they now seem to have a TECHNO version of it now

Re: CSI

I would like to know... In CSI:LV S1 they used to have a different intro song, how come they changed it?
:)

Hey,
Im hoping someone can help me. What is the song played at the end of episode 802 a la cart. It has really been bugging me?

CSISneaky said:
I would like to know... In CSI:LV S1 they used to have a different intro song, how come they changed it?
:)

I wondered that too - on the S1 DVD, they use the original music, but when the shows are repeated on TV (On FiveUS at least), it's been replaced with The Who.

song in episode 109

Can anyone give me a list of songs from episode 109? I'm looking for one that played while Calleigh was working in the lab, not the Timo Maas song... think 'BOOM! (empty pause) BOOM! BOOM!'

Does anyone kknow the song that is in CSI:Miami "Prey" episode. It is like a remix of a song when they are looking over evidence.

Thanks in advance.

hey you all :D
yesterday i listened a song in a movie and it was the same song used in CSI NY b "Stealing home" (the episode after All Access)
I was looking for that song used (the one you can listen when Lindsay is in the lab)

thanks in advance

Debbie ;)

Hey, I've looked through the forum already, but can't find what song i'm looking for, but I'm sorry if it has been already asked, but what is the song in built to kill pt 1 where Catherine and Nick are dancing? and the song at the very start of built to kill pt 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back