It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Okay, since it's been a while since I checked this thread I guess I should let you know that I've already received about a dozen cards and that my last bunch will be sent out tomorrow. I apologize if for some of you it'll probably be more like a Happy New Year's card but I've been incredibly busy lately...

I am glad that mine are starting to get to their destinations! I was also beginning to think that I messed up the addresses and had no clue who these cards were going to! :lol:

I mailed my last batch today *whew* so that is done, those international ones may not get them by Christmas, but a couple of days after- :( Sorry!

I also got one today as well.... from Kiwifan! Thanks all!

PS: One day I will be back on a more regular basis and put another hot Danny/Flack avvie up, I promise ;)

Ok, I got all of my international cards mailed out today, and I had to pick up an extra box on my way home from the post office since I kept screwing them up. :lol: I've got 12 to go out tomorrow (a few of which are from LJ or, you know, not the internet :lol:) to the US, and then I'm done. I've got a post on my LJ here where I'm keeping track of the cards I've received because I'm too lazy to keep posting a list. :p

poison_girl, I filled out the inside of yours with the first name on the list for you, and you signed your card with the second name from the list, so I think I made a whoopsie? *lol* [/dork]

Also, in order to prevent any more open flaps on the envelopes (I hope), I sealed them and then put two strips of scotch tape over the flaps--one of them, I think it's Ceindreadh's, has a bit of extra tape that isn't doing anything. :lol: I pulled off a long piece--and promptly dropped it right on the envelope. I didn't dare try to peel it off since I'd already put the stamp on, so I just left it. So don't make fun of me for having a long-ass piece of tape that isn't even holding the flap down. :lol:

(Hehe, too bad I couldn't have printed this off and made it my card. :devil:)

Faylinn said:
poison_girl, I filled out the inside of yours with the first name on the list for you, and you signed your card with the second name from the list, so I think I made a whoopsie? *lol* [/dork]
Don't worry. My name is compossed, and the Maria here is like say 'it's a girl, put her another name'. It was very useful in scholl, because all the girls were Maria, so if a nun said 'Maria, shut up', all girls did. Both are my names, and a lot of you are calling me Maria.

Nice to see my cards are reaching their destiny and they didn't get lost. I hadn't get any new card for a while, but it's because the post man comes only when he feels like doing it. :mad:

I received 4 more cards today. :D My postman must like me a lot. Hehehe.

Thanks to:
kiwifan - cute penguins!
yaz_NYPD - the CSI:NY cast pic was lovely!
Jennifer - beautiful envelope, I'm glad I didn't ruin it...
vexus - I love humorous cards!

I hope more people are also getting cards from me, I still fear they might get lost in the international mail. :lol:

^^ chaostheory08 as a self confessed neurotic worrier all I can say is don't fret *inhale and exhale* I'm sure they'll get to their destinations. ;)

^^ You can now breath without worries, CT, because today I got your postcard!! And I've to say that I loved the image on the card, it was way original!!
In case you haven't got CT's postcards yet, I'm posting the next coment as an spoiler,

A Christmas card without a chistmas motive!! cool!

Btw, I got the one from Althea, too!

I've to admit that it's so exciting arriving home after a long day at university and find the envelopes your mother has left on the kitchen's table for you. I alreday have 16 postcards! yay!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Ok, try not to faint, but...

I got the rest of my cards mailed out today zomg!

:lol: Hopefully they'll get to everyone before too long. I have glitter everywhere. *grumble*

Back