It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Nekkid chilluns and headhunters and polka dots, oh my! :lol:

Chill out, Joanne, you'll get mine soon enough. :p (Yes, I know mine is the one you're really waiting for. Hehe. ;))

My little giftie for the ones on Santa's naughty list is something that can be shared online, so when we get closer to X-mas, I'll offer to share with anybody else that's interested. :devil:

Count me in Fay and by the way I received your card yesterday thank you. What was kind of interesting was that the flap on the envelope must have been open and someone at the post office taped it shut with some horrendous goverment issued tape to keep the card from getting lost I nearly destroyed the entire envelope just to get to the card but I'm glad they taped it whoever that nameless faceless overzealous taper is :lol:

Hahahahahaha! :lol:

Stupid f*cking envelopes. But I did an overzealous tape job on the later ones I mailed out anyway, so the (very nice, I'm sure) mailpeople don't have to bother with those. :p

I don't know what you're offering to share
Hehe, this is me we're talking about, the options are limited. :devil: Let's just say I'll have to PM the link or something when the time comes. :lol:

(I need to clean out my PM inbox. [/random])

Hehe, this is me we're talking about, the options are limited. Let's just say I'll have to PM the link or something when the time comes.
Oooh. I am SO in.

What was kind of interesting was that the flap on the envelope must have been open and someone at the post office taped it shut with some horrendous goverment issued tape to keep the card from getting lost I nearly destroyed the entire envelope just to get to the card but I'm glad they taped it whoever that nameless faceless overzealous taper is
At least they were nice enough to tape it for you. The card that Fay sent to me wasn't so lucky... :lol: The mailmen got lazy.

You've peaked my interest too, Fay.

Edit: My mom just came back from the mailbox. Thanks to kiwifan, Kimmychu, messinwithmesser, vexus, CalleighD and Lessien Tinuviel.

Lessien, I'm definitely having a white christmas, although I would gladly ship you some snow. I'm really not a fan of it, I only like it from about now until New Years then I want it to be summer again.

I finally got my cards in the mail yesterday. :D Some (or most) of you will be getting New Year's cards instead, thanks to my procrastination. :eek:

ETA: For some reason, while writing out the envelopes, my writing got ginormous. Don't know why, but that kinda freaked me out.

I got two more today: stardust1989 and kiwi_girl. Thanks guys! (Full list here.)

I definitely need to share the extra present because I didn't know some of you guys were into the slash and whatnot! :eek: (I hope nobody's disappointed, though. :lol:)

snowbird said:
Lessien, I'm definitely having a white christmas, although I would gladly ship you some snow. I'm really not a fan of it, I only like it from about now until New Years then I want it to be summer again.
I gladly accept the offer. :D Although I don't think the snow would survive the journey all the way to Asia, unless you put it in a big ice-box, which would probably raise the eyebrows of the mail people from Canada and Singapore. :lol: I am so lame, haha.

I'm also happy to see more people receiving my cards! :D That means I didn't write anyone's addresses wrongly, and it didn't get lost. I practically triple-checked the addresses before I sent out my cards, but I have this fear that I still might be wrong. *is a dork*

Fay, I'm not really into slash, but I like to see man candy. :devil: Heehee.

This week i got cards from Lessien_Tinuviel , ceindreadh, Khanada, pretty_in_pink, Wyoming, xfcanadian and Faylinn. :)

Lessien_Tinuviel, why not go up to Genting Highlands in Malaysia for some snow? :D Sure, it ain't the real thing but it's close enough. :lol:

The best thing about real snow is seeing it fall from the sky and covering everything like a white coat. Walking in it for a few miles when it's turned to slush ... uhm, not so fun.

OK sorry that I haven't posted yet, retail is getting the best(or worst :eek:) of me. I am sorry that I rambled on in my cards but most were written between 2 and 4am. Yes I was snowed in at work and yes I survived. I have yet to come down from my "caffiene" high though :lol:. I mailed them out yesterday, finally.
thank you to all of you whose cards that I have recieved and those that are yet comming.

*fans self* It is 23 degrees here, snow on the ground, with the threat looming for more, and I am sweating. Why, you ask? Because I got Fay's card today and apparently I was naughty this year, so...... yeah. :devil: Thanks Fay, at least my dreams will be a bit naughtier this evening!

I also have received more cards, CallieghD, Poison Girl ,Messin with Messer, & Lessien Tinuviel (I love the bears!) I believe that brings the total I have received to date to 28 at last count. If I haven't mentioned your name earlier, and I have your card, my sincerest apologies! :)

Thanks again all!!

Back