Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If only ma...and pap, could see us now"

GUHHHHHH! Double Guuhhhhhh...

his arms are A-Maze-ing! in that film...i swear to god the dvd nearly caught fire in the player!

Eww... too much swearing, too much HAIR... only bit I liked was where he threw darts at Ben Affleck, certainly wouldn't mind doing that myself :p Seriously though, I really didn't like it, even the pool scene which could've been done better. I still prefer the waking up bit in Apollo 13 (If only he'd moved his arm out of the way though!)

Finally! Gary's stint at Rachael Ray was shown last night here (yeah, a full year later). He looked yummy in his suit. Mmm-hmmm.

Oh, btw, I'll be getting dvds of A Gentleman's Game and Impostor (my 3rd copy, LOL) for xmas. I can't decide whether to get Reindeer Games or Mission To Mars (which I found laughable but at least it had a lot of Gary).

Which one should I get? RG or MtM :confused:

Hmmmm...ranma, that would depend on which "look" you enjoy better on Gary: sleeveless, muscular, sweaty, hairy and tough-guy (Reindeer Games) or heroic, intelligent, doomed, with an equally funky hair style - and eyeliner, to boot (MtM)? Hey, it's Gorgeous Gary, I'll take 'em both! :p

I've never seen RG but I have seen MtM and love that :devil:

I have got Fallen angel on tape :D And am planning to watch tomorrow :D (About time to!)

ranma said:
Finally! Gary's stint at Rachael Ray was shown last night here (yeah, a full year later). He looked yummy in his suit. Mmm-hmmm.

Oh, btw, I'll be getting dvds of A Gentleman's Game and Impostor (my 3rd copy, LOL) for xmas. I can't decide whether to get Reindeer Games or Mission To Mars (which I found laughable but at least it had a lot of Gary).

My vote would be M2M but I am a sci-fi nut as well as a Gary nut so thats a no brainer for me. But I have to agree with MBGrissom Its all yummy Gary so its all good. I have both in my collection but lets just say RG has only been watched once.

Any other UK fans catch Fallen Angel.....what did you guys think....I love the movie I watched it this morning while I waited in for my new TV to get delivered....yummy....

Its the kind of movie you want to watch on a cold day curled up on the sofa with a hot chocolate (or Gary.. :devil: )

ranma said:

I know you've gotten votes for MtM. I guess I'll have to be different and vote for RG. My favorite Gary movies are when he gets to chew the scenery a bit, and RG does that. Also, we get to see him with fewer clothes, which is always good. :devil:

Ok I just watched it! :D It was great, I now really want the DVD :devil: I just wish I had used a bettter tape :mad:

I loved the voice over at the beginning but I did find the film pretty predictable!! But who cares it had Gary in most of the film and all I can say is lucky woman! :devil:

Ranma -- I have Reindeer Games. Do you want a copy instead of a card? (You're in the card swap right?)

I'm watching "Fallen Angel" right now. For the nth time haha.

Hi ladies, because I posted one of Mac in the "Back in black" thread, it's only appropiate I put up an Gary.

So Merry Christmas ladies. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back