CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah probably and txs so much for posting that link!

"Child's Play" sounds so very, very sad...I did not see the promo either and hope it will be up on the CBS site asap...

I had a random thought-maybe nothing. I just found it interesting that they played the rerun this week that included the beginning of Danny and Lindsay's relationship. I know they are supposed to have some trouble coming up here...foreshadowing or coincidence?

rhythmbutterfly, I wondered the same thing myself while watching the "Sleight Out of Hand" rerun this week, which was the first big "get-together" for D/L. Was it intentional by TPTB, knowing there's supposed to be a wee "bump in the road" for the lovebirds, or was it simply happenstance?

Looking at the schedule on the Futon Critic site, "SOoH" was one of the few episodes that hadn't been replayed at all, so that could have something to do with it. Plus, I think it got good ratings when it aired, so that could also have been a factor.

Or they could just be leading up to something with Danny and Lindsay. :p

I don't want Danny and Lindsay to split, I love them together!!! I can't wait to see what happens in Childs Play though, sorry I've already said that, but the more I think about the promo the more I can't wait to see it. :lol:

If they break up Danny and Lindsay in next week or in any of the remaining 4 eps we have left I'll be pissed. Not because they are breaking up but because the stupid ass TPTB had 2 season of the show wasting Danny and Lindsay on this stupid flirting "I like you, you like me" crap, and then when they finally get them together its like they don't even like each other. We got a couple of scene were Lindsay was worried about Danny and he just brushed her off, and then in Boo, when Lindsay was "attacked" Danny didn't even ask if she was ok, nothing. He almost acted like he thought she was crazy. I don’t want them to be all kiss face and act all stupid but come on Peyton was in like 10 something eps (if even that) and her and Mac wore more of a couple then Danny and Lindsay. If they break them up soon then they wasted 2 seasons for nothing.

^I wish they'd never wasted two seasons on the build up for Danny and Lindsay as well, and truth to be told now that the relationship is in the background, I'm indifferent to it. I don't want to see a 'break up/get back together' saga play out over the coming years, though, with them being on and off and on and off, so I hope if they break up, it's for good. And if it's a bump in the road...well, maybe Lindsay can actually show some support for Danny for once, though if the spoilers are any indication, she's as self-involved as usual....

I'd just like to post the following from the latest CSI Files article about the writers' strike, straight from the mouth of one of the CSI:NY writers on what we can look forward to when the show goes back into production:

"Danny's going to take his shirt off," Dove jokes. "And Flack's going to take his shirt off."

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a great sense of humor.

Kimmychu said:
about the writers' strike, straight from the mouth of one of the CSI:NY writers on what we can look forward to when the show goes back into production:

"Danny's going to take his shirt off," Dove jokes. "And Flack's going to take his shirt off."

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a great sense of humor.

He may end up regretting saying that, even in jest. We fangirls NEVER forget when partial nudity is mentioned. :lol:

The writers know what we like to see. :devil: What did Carmine call himself? "The whore of the show." :lol:

I love that the writers know what we love--the stories are awesome, character development is cool, but dammit--get the hot guys naked and we're your fans for life! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back