It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Ok, I don't feel like a slacker anymore, I have one done.

Edit: I've done a few more, and I'm apologizing in advance for some of the wild tangents I've filled some of these cards with.

Methinks y'all doth protest too much. Hehehe.
Excellent combination of southern and shakespearean, Fay.
I don't prosest at all, to anything!
And if Elsie is already sending stuff out, I'm way behind, I still haven't bought stamps!

Well, mine are all done and in the post box.
Couldn't think of anything imaginative to do, but I might see if I can come up with a Christmassy Mac/Flack or Flack/Danny tale for this forum.

I'm usually home first so I get to check the mailbox, so I can filter cards if necessary <g>

Gah! I gotta know something: do I have to add 'United States' at the end of every US address since I'm sending them from outside the US? I noticed they all end at the state and area code.

(Yeah, I'm kinda blur right now. I think the glue is getting to me. :p)

Yay, thanks! :D

And YAY, I HAS FINISH SEALIN ALL ENVEELOPS. :D

I am sad to say there are no orang utans at all, and neither will there be any D/F pr0n. :( Meanpostalservice.

Gonna send them out ASAP. I just hope the total shipping fee doesn't make my mom smack me. :lol: She's insisting on knowing how much it's gonna cost me to send 37 cards worldwide, hahahah.

^^ I haven't written a single postcard yet. Sorry guys, but I promise tomorow it will be done. So I guess I'll be able to send them on thursday.

It's funny, my mom actually knows about all this project of ours and she is even more anxious than me! She left a whole shelf just for your postcards!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

yas_NYPD said:

It's funny, my mom actually knows about all this project of ours and she is even more anxious than me! She left a whole shelf just for your postcards!!

well, that's really cool of your mom.. get ready for bundles cards in your mailbox! :D

Lessien_Tinuviel, I remember that was something wrong with the number on your address, but I can't rememeber what, and I just finished your card, I kind of wish I did...Can you PM the correction? Sorry, I'm dead on my feet right now. We have a christmas play opening next week and I am SO beyond stressed.
Love y'all.
I think I need to go back and add USA to all my American Cards...

^Check your PM inbox. ;)

Yeah, I almost forgot to add USA on some American cards before I mailed them out, but luckily I checked through them before dropping it off. :D

YES! My cards are all sent today! :D Uhm, I'm not sure when they'll arrive but I hope they will. :lol: I hope you'll all like your cards too. Ijusthopenoneofyouareheadhunterphobic.

The postage cost me over MYR$50, which amounts up to about US$15. Elsie, you mentioned your postage being about GBP25, right? :eek:

Wow, GBP25 is expensive! That's about $73 Singapore dollars=USD$50!!! *iz dead* The British Pound exchange rate is brutal, I tell you. My cousin works in London, and he complains about the high cost of living over there every chance he gets.

My total postage fee came up to $22 in Singapore dollars, which amounts to about US$15 as well. That's about 50 ringgit to you, Kimmy. :)

I guess I'll be the first to get your card, Kimmy, since Singapore is so close to Malaysia. ;) I just sent out my cards on Monday, I wonder if anyone is close to receiving it yet. You will probably get it first too. Hehe.

Kimmychu said:
The postage cost me over MYR$50, which amounts up to about US$15. Elsie, you mentioned your postage being about GBP25, right? :eek:

Indeed, my postage came to £25.64 in total (which is US$50). :lol: But you're all worth it. ;)

Back