George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya'll, just dropping by to say that I am not joining in any theme this weekend, the little one is getting a little operation tommorow, probably I'll be back on monday...have a nice weekend all ;)

bookgirl20 said:
Hello? (echos- hello...hello...hello)
Wow it really is quiet in here.
Jacquie must be busy and i needed some random pics to start my day so thought I'd share my fix

Ok I take the hint and you would like me to start the mornings off with some georgeous pics of some guy called George Coleman Eads III

I don't mind starting the day off I just don't want to be accused of double posting. Not that anyone is accusing me of doing it :)

Babs I hope everything will go smoothly for the little one :)

Hi all :D

loverly pics of Goerge very Nice :D

hey does anyone have any shots of Nick from "you kill me" ? I wanted two paticular ones, one where he is talking to Gill, and the other when he looks at the camera, he was so cute in that episode, I can't stand it!

oh and when I said I want some pics, I didn't really mean that, I meant I liked them, and if any one didn't mind, thank you, it's 39 degrees out now, and i'm typing fast!

ok peace out :cool:

SMW

PS, Happy Holidays!!! love you all!!

Evening Ladies. :D

They've let me out of work for good behaviour though you wouldn't think so. Think I did a weeks hours in a double shift. :eek:

Thank you for sending me our man - although I fear I may be asleep for most of the visit. He did mention how hectic it was at your place blackflag :lol:
Babs, hope everything goes well at the weekend.

New theme, new theme what to pick for a theme.
I liked Jacquie's last time where she requested comments for each pic. Now seeing as I could do with a laugh or twenty at the moment - post what pics you want but make me smile/smirk/giggle/snigger/spit tea at the monitor. :D

I'll be about tomorrow night, so about 24-30 hours time.

Ithankyew.

Howdy all,
great pics...I had a lot to catch up on, and man...I know I am stating the obvious, but he is just too damn good looking! Are there any more shots of him at the writer's strike?

We got a nice surprise when we got into the store this afternoon. Our store has been voted Best Pet Supply Store in North Toronto :)

McStokes that is the only pic that has surfaced from the strike.

Oh Yoshi you are going to test our funny skills :lol:

yes Griss the animal with the horns is called a bull
Yoshi have I got something on my head
I really hate it when horses are in the parades
Wow Doc you could've warned me about the gas problem
Griss did you know that you have toilet paper stuck to you shoe
make mine with pepperoni, green olives and extra cheese

Long time lurker, first time poster.

All the pics are amazing, thanks for putting a smile on my face with the comments. :)

Hey.. well, welcome! :D

Oooh.. 2 more days until Dead Doll. Can't wait to see it. I've been living on reruns for like.. what is it, 2/3 months? Or does it just appear to be that long?

Just dropping by to let you all know that everything went fine with Daniel's operation :D...he is already "talking" again, afcourse sometimes a little pain but I thought it would be not like this...so I am feeling much better now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back