Where Did You Get Your Username?

I was registering and had no idea for a name. So I looked around for some inspiration and first thing I saw were the sweets my friends were eating. That's where my username comes from.

My user name is my first name. (Ashley) and than I play first base in softball (First) My birthday/jersey number is 22. (22) and I have 3 best friends. (3) AshleyFirst223 :)

My username comes from Loki the Norse god, who we were studying at the time (and many of my friends were comparing me to) and I've used it as pretty much all my usernames ever since.

Ok my username nattybatty55...

Well my names natalie so nat for short and when I was in primary school my friends mum had an annoying habbit with calling me nat the bat EVERTIME that she saw me and it didnt half get annoying!! It then turned to nattybatty and it just stuck and I got used to it and use it my self now :lol: oh and the 55 was a randon number hotmail gave me when setting up an account!!

CalleighD said:
Mine's after my favourite CSI:Miami character (not the most creative I know) :D
LOL :lol: then what can I say about creativity.. my username is my real name.

My username is very simple amethyst in my mother tongue is 'ametistas'. Its a male gender word, so I use it without 's' to make it feminine.
As to why I chose amethyst as my username - I'm a capricorn, and amethyst is considered to be cappy's stone :)

Short story:

http://www.axispoint.com/

Remove the Axis and there's my name.

Long story: I used to know a guy who worked for Axispoint. Eventually I used the name on a Phantasy Star site forum, since I liked the name. Then a friend made his own forum and gave me the link. When I came over, I didn't want to use the whole Axis name, so I took off Axis and was left with Point, which is the name I prefer now.

My username comes from a song: Lost in Hollywood -System Of A Down. I just love that song and it means a lot to me. Just listen to it :)

Back