Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lorelai! Aw, hell, I see...I'm tryin' to reach him, but he's tryin' to reach someone else!!! :eek: :D Okay, I get it now!!! Darn, now back to the old drawing board! ;) :devil: :cool:

Thanks Lorelai, nice pics of Hill and the man has got taste, Selita is hot. She has sold me numerous pairs of chonies from the VS catalog. Hmmm, so.....does this mean that he likes fashion shows ((((running to grab my draws))))))). :lol:

The fourth page :eek: This really shouldn't happen. Thanks for the link Kimmy. He indeed looks gorgeous.

I know it's late, but I finally bought his book. I haven't started reading it yet, I have to finish another book first.

He looks great in those shots! Very suave. :D I guess that must be a NYC magazine?

Right, I should be beaten within an inch of my life with a crusty baguette! I went and posted a long assed post (as I always do because I have no 'off' switch and just type the first thing that comes to mind. Yeah, I annoy me too!) in the thread with Hill and the thongs (that sounds like a film!), not realizing that this was here. Sorry about that :(, I'm begining to think my parents were related in some way!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back